Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: High CBD Low THC for Anxiety

Hillbilly Guest

Otto #1 produces three gross chemotypes, each expressing varying ratios of CBD to THC, some as high as 27:1. Chemotypes have tested as high as 11.4% CBD-A with corresponding THC-A of <0.40%. Other chemotypes testing with CBD:THC ratios closer to 2:1 are present in this seed lot as well. Aproximately 28% of plants expressed low CBD ( < 0.18%).
    That was/is just about the most honest thing I seen a seed Co. write about there seeds CBD does very from seed. I think Otto #1 is on my next have to get seeds would like to cross it to the Harlequin!! Hint hint
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 18-01-12 at 04:26 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (18-01-12), TheCandyManCan (18-01-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    That was/is just about the most honest thing I seen a seed Co. write about there seeds CBD does very from seed. I think Otto #1 is on my next have to get seeds would like to cross it to the Harlequin!! Hint hint
    i thought that when i read it most seed companies give % for cbd and thc on there websites which are completely inaccurate as the seed you germ would be a different phenotype from the clone they tested if you had the facilities to test the cbd of your crosses and were lucky enough to get a high cbd phenotype cloned of the otto #1 such as the 11.4% it would make probably one of the best medical strains just out of interest is there any info on the cbd to thc ratios of Harlequin

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cheeba For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    I am thinking of trying this strain after my BR and if so, we can have a chat mate.
    I would love to be able to test my weed so that if I had a winner I could constantly clone it and have th perfect smoke.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheCandyManCan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-02-21)

Hillbilly Guest

Yeah there's a lot, running from 4% up to 7% and read one time I think over ten but can't find it to tell you 100% THC been around 7% so it's pretty much a 50% CBD to 50% THC.

There's still a Chance I can get my Harlequin tested at some point, but my plant wasn't grows under Ideal Temps so it might not be great.

Also if I do get the otto #1, and I just might get. I say this, if things goes right, I can get the males tested to find the Best CBD male.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

TheCandyManCan (19-01-12)

Thanks

Default Cbg

Have you ever heard for ~Link Removed~ I like it.
    Last edited by IceCalibur; 24-02-21 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Link removed

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Katka For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,484 Times

Is that a link in the above post?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jstatus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-02-21), IceCalibur (24-02-21), Petal (24-02-21)

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jstatus View Post
    Is that a link in the above post?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Yep ..it certainly was

Very well spotted!..he posted that link in there very sneakily.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-02-21), Jstatus (24-02-21), Petal (24-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,101 Times

I grew 3 cbd critical mass, I cured them and still am curing them and the effects are superb. The bud is meant to be around 10%thc to the same cbd. A really nice mellow high , and the medicinal effects are great. I have a bad back due to work, arthritis in a couple of fingers and the bud works for me. I prefer a bong as opposed to a spliff, unfortunately my throat isn't good with bonging this strain, maybe because I didn't flush the excess nutrients when I was about to harvest. I also only grew 3 plants in a 1m x 1m tent and had a harvest of 15 oz. Using a 480w double led setup.
    Still to make any coco butter from it, but that is the next step. Probably this week

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karlito1 For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (21-03-21), GEORGE (21-03-21), Herbitual (21-03-21), Valentina (24-03-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,101 Times

The high from a cbd critical mass joint lasts about 45 minutes and is very nice , there is no paranoia, just a lovely sense of weel being.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karlito1 For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (22-03-21), GEORGE (21-03-21), Valentina (24-03-21)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TheCandyManCan View Post
    So here in the UK Harlequin is nto available so I was checking out some other strains that maybe we could get hold of.

I am after a strain that will not give a "High" but instead will allow the person to carry on as normal and rid their anxiety.

Sativas could increase heart beat and cause panic

Indicas could cause a dazed/dreamy scary out of control feeling

I found these two strains and wondered if anyone had heard of them

Resin seeds Cannatonic

Juanita La Lagrimosa

I know that being in the right place with the right people and all that blah blah but I would just like some input from you guys as to strains that will not make you feel high but will rid the problem that you would like the cannabis to get rid of.

Thanks
    if you cant get Harlequin try for AC/DC
    also AliBongo our sponsor has:
    Sensi Seeds - Black Harlequin Feminised Cannabis Seeds
    Bongo Bulk - Harlequin Kimbo Kush CBD Early Version Feminised Cannabis Seeds - THC: 6 - 8% / CBD: 10 - 12%
    Kera Medical - CBD Harlequin Feminised Cannabis Seeds - THC: 0.2 - 0.5% / CBD: 15 - 17%

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-03-21), Valentina (24-03-21)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3