Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: PH info and problem solving.

Thanks

dosent matter the ph of your water source to this end of it. we use R/O water when making foods and is based from that as growers should be using a good clean base water to begin with. i know e all dont but they exp0ect us to buy the filters to get that. its not always a needed thing though so dont go run out n buy one. if we didnt buffer the bottle it would last ona shef and would react...
    so buffered nutrient on a label only reffers to the stuff in the bottle is stable and wont turn or rot on you before you buy it and would be a huge overhead cost to the nute co.
    ok so at 1ml per you say its good ph...cool. but more does drop ph so it just needs to be brought up some. to what it should be. there is no way food is made to the water content as there is so many diff waters. theres already way to many fake bulshit nutes out there. its funny seeing same co make a 433 and a 522 or diff ratio nutes as it means shit realy. plant knows what to take and what it dont need on its own without that. as long as its ph stable in bottle as they are and its not way out in ratio then they all work the same. you might find the odd one makes a diff due to what strain it is but for most part N/P/K means shit on a label. especialy when there is a few diff ways to list it and can all be same but label is different.

more important to me on labels is the back side. shows the forms...pay attention to types of elelements. some are easily taken in by plant and some arent...like urea isnt easily passed into a plant and will and does block other foods from getting in. so its an all around bad choice to use.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C.W. For This Useful Post:

GBK (24-01-12), GEORGE (17-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,245 Times

Yes but not at the same time. Apparently Up and Down don't like each other and they bond or something.
    'there was a young man named jobby,
    who haboured an illicit hobby,
    with renknowned growing fame,
    he put our plants to shame,
    that bright young man named jobby'

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jobby2812 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

and never ever add up and down in same mix..makes a new compound and elements can fall out. if you see a blue cloud when adding up or down oyuve just dropped out some eleements to be no longer available. cut with a touch of water first, then add it. and if go to far up....use a bloom boosted food as a down now..phos acid will drop ph and not move the ec mush to fix it
    some ph solutions are nothing more than a bottle of phosphoric acid

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C.W. For This Useful Post:

Thanks

heres how i mix up my foods....how to is below the vid in decription...

let food sit min half hour after adding ph to foods...takes time to set whole food mix...readjust again if needed. usualy will rise a bit more after first shot of ph solution...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to C.W. For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,985 Times

Liking this,Things are becoming clear,I got to get myself a good solid stable combo meter,I see you use the blue lab,Would you say it would be OK for me ? Again thanks for 1st of many lessons I hope,and your time and understanding.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GBK For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19)

Thanks

that 600 dollar meter is a piece of shit. i hate blue labs. they suck ass. never been any good for ph tools ever. ec is fine. i hated it so bad i just gave it away few weeks ago for free
    the other pen you see in there ive used for 5 years and hasnt been out of cal once yet. same with the ppm pen. i love oaktons tools. not once have ever had an issue and ive owned and sold many. both ph and ec. that ph pen is about 100 bux retail and same with ppm pen.

the features the blue labs have are sweet...if they did as they claim. and forget warrantee. youll be blamed i=you did shit wrong. they pulled that on me..they didnt know i was one of thier own supliers to sell them at our shop..i asted as a customer when i called. sent in 2 times and got back saying was fine. why say error in display then..he tried so many salesman lies to me. then i said who i was and didnt go over to well for him with me. anyways needless to say it didnt seem to matter we spend thousands a week buying and selling their shit. i got fucked and wouldnt touch it. funny guy has comnfidence for me to sell them and talk to customer about uses but im not capable of caring for my own...dum ass. ..lol

enough rant. dont waste money on blue ballss..i mean labs, look at some oakton..model there is eco testr ph1...tey have ph2 compensates for temps..ppm pen is tds testr ultra basic

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C.W. For This Useful Post:

GBK (24-01-12), GEORGE (17-03-19), Mr ukthc (24-01-12)

Thanks

and im not insulting yours or others combo...i havent found a good one yet...same goes for nutri dips...some good some bad

14. The Following User Says Thank You to C.W. For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19)

Thanks

Cool,I had thought of the Hanna products, but i want reliability so will look in to the oaktons.Sooo ph pen,Ec pen , what else would you recommend i would benefit form having ?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GBK For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19)

Thanks

thats it for food type tools id say..oh...just a pump and air stones for water/foods. i bubble my foods as i mix them and bubble my water storage tanks. the finer the air bubble the better.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C.W. For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C.W. View Post
    thats it for food type tools id say..oh...just a pump and air stones for water/foods. i bubble my foods as i mix them and bubble my water storage tanks. the finer the air bubble the better.
    Nice, Gonna order oaktons ph pen,Ec pen,Got pump and air stones,Cheers

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GBK For This Useful Post:

C.W. (24-01-12), GEORGE (17-03-19)

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast