Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: New section for online security

Thanks

the internet can be a wonderful thing, but for some Ahem.... it could also be a bad thing once we've got all the info we ever wanted from "A site"
    Quote Originally Posted by NLNo5 View Post
    So how serious should I be taking online security. How many times has someone been busted from using these kind of sites?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Already got one.

I think its right here

Thanks

I was trying to reply to a post on the second page??? about tormail but my post count wouldn't let me (c below)

I have a version of this that I've already posted in icons thread, you really have to take this seriously.

For my mobile I use a version of tor called orbot (searchable on play store if using android) u can set individual apps to use through orbot and not others, ie I run Firefox and tapatalk and not facebook or chrome, get the idea?

I can't post the link to orbot as my post count is not high enough

Stay safe

Thanks

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk HD

4. The Following User Says Thank You to T3nd3rB33£ For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (14-10-13)

Thanks

A lot of good information here

TheKraken Guest

All this faffing about makes me wonder if anyone has actually been busted using any of the methods stated in this thread. I would guess that the po po couldn't give a ding about 95% of the grows on here. Its more likely that you get your collar felt through a more obvious oversight like telling someone or smell issues, don't get me wrong the info provided is of top quality but maybe for hacker not so much percy growers. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,156 Times

Meh, if you're that paranoid find a new hobby

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9