Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 5 week from seed speedy g,s

Thanks

I have 4 plants in 11l Wilma.nearly 3 weeks on from seed.i've been advised I have some light/heat stress and have them on a 20/4 cycle the past couple of days.when the light goes off do I turn off the pump and the fans too? or leave them on for the 4 hours darkness?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fkmiller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-05-20)

Thanks

Giving bloom now will not speed up the process , for better results its recommended to start giving bloom only when u can see actual buds, my first grow took bout 7
    -8 weeks before flower

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Quotientcatalysed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,414 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MoltenUniverse View Post
    if it's flowering you definitely want it on 12/12 or you risk hermying your plants
    18/6,to 20/4 I found best for auto's never noticed any real difference going from 20/4 to 24/0 there was a slight increase in dry weight going to 20/4 from 18/6 for me but those were auto's I grew several years ago.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-05-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2