Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Everything went gray

Thanks

Default Everything went gray

Hey everybody, first time posting here. I smoke very regularly, so strange occurrences like this never happen. I got high once off of some everyday headies, nothing too crazy, and i sat down to watch tv. Pretty soon, i started feeling sick to my stomach, and started to feel lightheaded. I took note of this, and assumed it would go away, but i just continued to feel more sick, and I started to see dots and colors everywhere. This only got worse, to the point where I could barely see(at this point I was pretty worried and realized i was losing consciousness). I guess I got up after that, barely in contact with my senses. I only saw a gray screen, and could hear my thoughts, which I was very dissociated from. A few seconds later (i'm pretty sure) I woke up on my hallway floor with no idea what happened. After that, I immediately felt completely fine, no sickness at all. This was truly an odd experience, don't know if anyone's experienced something similar? (note: i'm not epileptic or prone to feinting).

Thanks

you sure you never smoked satvia sounds a bit trippy to me

nuube Guest

What exactly were you smoking, any alcohol taken? What about prescription drugs? Been under a lot of stress recently?

There could be a number of reasons for this.

Thanks

It was definitely weed, and what I was seeing wasn't caused by anything hallucinogenic.

Thanks

nuube, I was only under the influence of weed, and I can't remember a particularly stressful period of my life in recent memory.

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by arcantos View Post
    nuube, I was only under the influence of weed, and I can't remember a particularly stressful period of my life in recent memory.
    Any big pains in the head while this was happening? I'm think migraine?

Would be worth checking out as it could be something that occurred at the same time as you were smoking though no related. Never heard of anything like that with cannabis before. The weed you were taking - your own grow?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

Billy may have a point about it being a sativa thing, possibly coupled with a whitey (how's your blood sugar? Had you eaten?).

If you're truly worried, consider telling your doctor and asking his advice (and tell him the truth!). Doctors don't (aren't allowed to) tell anyone else so I consider it to be a safe thing to do (my doctor knows I smoke).

Thanks

Thanks for the input guys. I think nuube is pretty much right, and that the weed may have only played a small part in causing the incident. Nothing like this has happened since, so I won't see a doctor or anything, but if there is a recurrence I may think differently.

Thanks

sorry guys i meant salvia its one trippy drug, but i would seek advice from a doctor it might be somethink or nothink, just dont mention the weed he will blame that and not do a proper check

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by arcantos View Post
    Thanks for the input guys. I think nuube is pretty much right, and that the weed may have only played a small part in causing the incident. Nothing like this has happened since, so I won't see a doctor or anything, but if there is a recurrence I may think differently.
    I think you'll find nuube recommended visiting hte Dr.

When something like this happens GO TO THE DR! You don't mess about with the brain, (nor any other aspect of physical or mental health). I am assuming you live in the UK where it is free to see a Dr, (say what you like about the NHS but I for one am very fucking glad it is there), so what would be a reason not to?

Anonymiss mentioned going to teh Dr and telling the truth and I have to say I agree. Medical notes are confidential and you should have a Dr you feel comfortable speaking with.

As an aside can you tell me what age you are and what age you started smoking cannabis, also, if it is not too personal - have you any family history of mental health problems? How much had you smoked that day and what had you eaten? These could be important questions in understanding what has happened.

I know of people experiencing strange mental phenomena only to discover they had a tumour, (not scaremongering just trying to lay it all out there), a mental health problem starting or some other physical problem, (infections and other prescribed drugs can cause strange things to happen also).

For peace of mind if nothing else it is worth a trip to the GP.

Take care and best of luck - keep us updated as I would be interested to see how this pans out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast