Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

Thread: This should help Newbie Auto Growers.

Thanks

what is a good seedbank for deliveriy tothe u.s.

Thanks

nice thread!!!

basically i know nothing at all about autos and im thinking about using them for my next adventure. please could i have some advice.
    ive use

1 meter tent.
    600w hps
    6 inch out
    4 inch in.

im thinking about doing a sea of green
    what autos would suit SOG best. im looking for yeild and quality (like most people)

ive noticed that no one seems to use coco. can you use coco with autos.
    also can you use A and B.

cheers guys
    DONT FOLLOW THE CROWD BECAUSE YOU WILL GET LOST IN IT

Thanks

Thanks will give this a read

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,431 Times

Quote Originally Posted by tomh View Post
    nice thread!!!

basically i know nothing at all about autos and im thinking about using them for my next adventure. please could i have some advice.
    ive use

1 meter tent.
    600w hps
    6 inch out
    4 inch in.

im thinking about doing a sea of green
    what autos would suit SOG best. im looking for yeild and quality (like most people)

ive noticed that no one seems to use coco. can you use coco with autos.
    also can you use A and B.

cheers guys
    tom you'd better doing 4 mate in that size of tent IMO buddie and yes you can use coco

Thanks

Sergei, i used the usual budget soil from B&Q / Homebase and it's been problematic. 2nd grow i'm going for Biobizz Allmix, using Biobizz Bio-Grow for veg then Biobizz Bio-Flower when switching to 12/12, then adding some Epson Salts at 5th week of flower until harvest. A fellow grower i know swears by it if doing a soil grow and he's produced some top bud ;

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tlh2496 For This Useful Post:

exen (19-07-15)

Thanks

Default Newbie Auto growers

Hi there ,

New to the forum and also to the growing and have a few questions that need answering so I can get my
    first grow on the way.I got a kit with A 250 watt HPS Light that I am gonna use in a Closet that is gonna be this
    size of 160cm Height and roughly 100 Cm wide and deep.I'm also just putting a passive vent on the bottom of
    one side(intake) and extractor on the top opposite side.I will also be using Four 9 litre Pots with Emerald Bat mix soil
    and mix through some extra perlite as well just for that little extra help.The Soil contains this mix which is sphagnum peat ,
    black peat,fibrous peat,perlite,Bat Guano & Worm Castings,Bat mix is a high phosphorus mix, Bat Mix contains enough nutrients
    for 7-8 weeks and the has a ph of 5.5 to 6.2.Is this soil suitable?

I think so far my set up would work well but I am wondering about Light setup for the grow.
    I got a 250 watt HPS flowering light with the pack but not sure whether to use that light for the
    whole grow or start it on a different light? Seems to be many different views on the lighting setups
    so I'm kinda confused on this,I also plan on just planting seed straight into the pot to avoid stressing
    them but should I have any sort of light on them or just leave the pots in a room that has sunlight coming
    in and then when they show put them straight in under the 250?

I know the questions probably seem stupid to many but I just don't wanna feck up the grow for the sake
    of seeking some info and also can someone point out if I am going wrong already.

Cheers

H
    Last edited by herbwarrior; 24-04-13 at 03:45 PM.

Thanks

Great info, thanks. I'm thinking about a 2 plant scrog as my first project.

Thanks

amazing thread!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,565 Times

thanks very much alot of the questions i had are covered here. nice post.

Thanks

Hi Guys

Newbie grower here, got a 600W HPS, 1.4x1.4, 5" fan set up, week 1 and all seems well. This thread has been invaluable, thanks.

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast