Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Making Hash

Thanks

Thumbs up Making Hash

This is a common method for making hash, that most people will find easy to follow. I have made the amounts small, so you can see if this method works for you, without using much weed. If you like the method, use larger amounts for a larger yield.

You will need:
    • quarter ounce of good marijuana buds
    • glass jar with a cap (12-24 oz)
    • strainer or some window screen
    • coffee filters
    How to Make Hash- stage 1

Get a quarter ounce of good marijuana buds. Dry them (keep temp below 90 degrees F) and crush them up with a pair of scissors or something similar.
    Strain the powder through a strainer or some window screen to remove any stems, seeds, or other non leaf material.
    Add the powder to a 12-24 oz, or larger tall clear glass jar with a cap, do not fill the jar with more than 1/4 mj powder.

How to Make Hash- stage 2

Add very cold, or ice water till the jar is nearly (7/8 ths) full. DO NOT USE WARM OR HOT WATER. COLD, OR ICE WATER ONLY !
    Put the cap securely on the water - mj mixture and shake for as long as it takes to get the powder mixed into the water, this is harder than it sounds because mj is not water soluble.

How to Make Hash- stage 3
    If you have access to a paint mixer, put the mix on for 5 minutes or so. If you are doing it by hand, make sure there are no clumps of plant matter then stop shaking the mix.

How to Make Hash- stage 4
    Wait for 30 minutes or longer, open the jar and remove the plant matter floating on the top. Put the material you remove in another jar and repeat the process to try to get the remaining resin.

How to Make Hash- stage 5
    Wait for 15 minutes or more, keeping the jar as still as possible, then carefully pour off the water to within 1 inch of the material at the bottom of the jar. The bottom of the jar material is the hashish.

How to Make Hash- stage 6
    Fill the jar with the hashish material with cold water as before, and let the mixture settle for a minimum of 15 minutes. Then carefully pour off the water to within 1 inch of the material at the bottom of the jar.

How to Make Hash- stage 7
    Pour the hash material through a coffee filter. Make sure you get it all, it is potent. After the water has drained through the coffee filter, use a spoon to push the resin to an edge of the coffee filter, then roll the hash up in the filter, and gently squeeze out more water. After that wrap some paper towels around the filter and drain more moisture.

How to Make Hash- stage 8
    Scrape the resin out of the filter and you have hashish. If you want to smoke the hash in a pipe you will have to press the resin into a solid mass by using your hands. If not, the hash will turn to a liquid when heated, and flow past your pipe screen.

Thanks

can u use any other material other than the coffee filter say something like a silk skarf.
    cheers tombong

LOOK MEAN NOW UPUT HIM IN THE RING AND HE SHITS HIM SELF POKE HIM WITH A STICK AND U WACH HIS BALLS GROW (BRICK TOP)

MY OUT DOOR DIARY TAKE A BUCHERS
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=9594

OUTDOOR- INDOOR GROW WHITE RHINO X CHEESE 2010
    [url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?23778-singal-white-rhino-x-cheese-garden-grow-(uk)

Thanks

Great postikdj i make mines the same only in small buckets and steams buds leafs lol

Coffee filter works great Tb m8 ,
    I think ive used every thing polyester track bottems, womans swimsuit silk shirts and other materials .
    I did find some of the smallest crystals were sneeking through and had to strain the remaining water to get all the good stuff . It was hard work .

I got 1 of these little sacks for draining oils and stuff from ebay i think might suit ya. its called a 1 micron filter the sizes go up to 100 microns it should work great over the top of the jars i got excetied over mines lmao i was looking for somthing like this for a while Ive another few weeks to wait before i test it myself

Cant beat the bubble-man

My bodies at work but mind is somewhere better
    Thanks

Great post LK, just what we needed

TLOG, tell me more about this Bubble method, what do you need, can it be done with stuff around the home, how have you done it etc ?

I was thinking about getting a silk screen and doing it that way.

Thanks

Its the same basis as ikdjs above greensmith .

I just dry all my popcornbuds leaf and steams ( i have did it wet and it worked it just works better dry)

Freeze it all so the tric,s break off easy .

Fill up the bucket with all the buds, frosty leafs and somtimes steams lol
    Then fill up the bucket with water untill every thing is covered And smash up the ice so the edges are gagged to scrap of the tric,s easier and add it to the buds and water .

Then i use an electric blender constant for about 20 mins and again for abit if i feel it needs it and then leave it all to settle the crystals will lie at the bottem remove the mater that flots on top you need to get somthing like a straner to lift it all out.
    Be sure to squeeze all the mater back in the bucket and set aside for the next run

Now you need another jar or bucket with a filter screen over the top .
    I have used a piece of swim suit , shell bottems , any thing i thought would work 100% polyester is ok .
    Then i just pour the water with the crystals through the material and let the water drain through and the crystals will stay on the material ( Remove crystals while wet)

The remaining water will have crystals in it most likely , Let it all sit over night while you test out your bubble and sieve out the next morning with plastic tubing untill it gets a few mm above the crystals at the bottom of the bottle.Be careful not to get to close and scatter the crystals
    Then just let the remaining water evoperate

The coffee filters works alot better that things ive used just lieing about the house , The 1 Micron filter bags look the buisness and its the best 5er ive spent from double dipped strawberrys lol.

Hope ya understand this a bit , been smoking heavy

Thanks

Smile

Thank you very much peeps and great post's to TheLandOfGrit.

Thanks

Hey mates thought I might add, whether using LKs or TheLandofGit's method, add a few cubes of ice, as it further agitates the trichomes and knocks the crystals off a bit easier, thus increasing yield a bit.

Thanks

so am i right in thinking you have to waste a quarter of decent bud to get a little amount of resin?? what good comes out of that one then??
    Everyone has the right to be stupid, Some people just abuse that right!!

My grow Diary

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hotlad00 For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (06-07-15), Fairy (24-01-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlad00 View Post
    so am i right in thinking you have to waste a quarter of decent bud to get a little amount of resin?? what good comes out of that one then??
    hash is simply all the trichomes off the plant material compressed
    you havn't wasted anything

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grim For This Useful Post:

PhilZenMaster (22-10-11), Zipede (14-02-14)

Thanks

good!! lol silly me

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast