Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Making Hash

Thanks

would bio deisil filters/ veg oil filters work too?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TOMBONG View Post
    can u use any other material other than the coffee filter say something like a silk skarf.
    cheers tombong
    Bro paper coffee filters help remove excess moisture from the collected trics the trics might stick hard to the silk if pressing trics between it just a thought........ I use silk material as a final filter when making honey oil
    GINGERS ROCK

Thanks

I might making hash a go but can someone what size micron filter I'd want to be using. Available Is 5 10 25 50 100 300.
    I plan to do a basic cheap version of bubble hash using these bags so do I want to put all the plant material in a 300 and get some hash in 100, 50 and 25 or do I want to put the material in a 100 and get hash in the 50 and 25 micron bags?
    Help?

"It's over there between the land and the sky!"
    Thanks

Id use em all... u wont get anytyhing worthwile out of the 100 unless u can find one that will filter out all the shit.. a 180 for example would be great...

The 100 will still yield well but there will be loads of plant material mixed in.. the 50 and 25 will be top grade....
    300/100/50/25 is how i would do it, like i say an extra 180/200 in there would be great and would mean ur 100 would also be top grade coz the 180 would filter out the vast majority of the crap.......

Cant beat the real thing though mate... genuine bubblebags are a great investment...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    Id use em all... u wont get anytyhing worthwile out of the 100 unless u can find one that will filter out all the shit.. a 180 for example would be great...

The 100 will still yield well but there will be loads of plant material mixed in.. the 50 and 25 will be top grade....
    300/100/50/25 is how i would do it, like i say an extra 180/200 in there would be great and would mean ur 100 would also be top grade coz the 180 would filter out the vast majority of the crap.......

Cant beat the real thing though mate... genuine bubblebags are a great investment...
    Cool I'll keep looking for some 180/200s to seperate the crap from the deliscious hash.
    I would if I had the money but alas I do not

Thanks

what i still dont get is you crush a q of buds, it gets sieved so your left with unsmokable stuff, bin it. all the smokable stuff has been powdered and used to make resin, so you end up with no bud and just resin????
    Everyone has the right to be stupid, Some people just abuse that right!!

My grow Diary

Thanks

Here is a video on how to make hash
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBfD_DdE1Yo"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlad00 View Post
    what i still dont get is you crush a q of buds, it gets sieved so your left with unsmokable stuff, bin it. all the smokable stuff has been powdered and used to make resin, so you end up with no bud and just resin????
    yes mate, thats right. The stuff you throw is useless as there are no trichomes left on it. So yeah you bin the bud, cos there is nothing on it worth keeping. you dont loose anything.

its a smaller amount than the bud, but its much stronger.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,803 Times

the way i make hash is slitly differnt to the one mentiond but i still get good results.

first i get all the dryed bud, leaf and some stem that is left over from my crop.
    i put this in a bucket with ice and cold water at a ratio of 1/3 1 part green and 3 parts ice and water.
    then i get a wooden spoon and stir for about 30-40 mins untill i am happy that the water is as dark as it wil get.
    when mixed i use bubble bag to filter the mixture.
    this can be filterd 2-3 times.
    bubble bags are easy to use and can be purchased off the web, and you will also find info on useing bubble bags on youtube

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

pfft
    my guides better
    here you ungratefull tossers lol
    no sticky for me though eh? even with pics huh?
    fukyas then

lol
    cock
    all jokes of course chaps

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

JockMc (09-07-12)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast