Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Who wants to come to America?

lightgreen Guest

^^^ think u should stop that then if your not enjoying it haha

CaptainKushBoy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Craiggiebob View Post
    ^^^ not to mention our fuckin insurance rip off cunting bastards!!!!
    On the plus thou been to Florida in 2010, didn't really wanna go but misses made me!! And I now love it more than her!!
    Lmfao. Cheers buddy ahaha

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,332 Times

Quote Originally Posted by I AM BATMAN View Post
    but at least we have the NHS
    lol thats a joke

all this country does is prescribe a packet of paracetamol telling you your not really ill that the pains you get in your head must be made up the 10 years your going to the doctors saying you have the same problem, until your issue effects your work and your boss eventually pays for you to go private to find that there is a problem just showing the incompetence of the nhs

well thats my experience anyways

Hillbilly Guest

Gas it about , wait $4.20 now per Gal. LOL But it's gone up like .50C in one month Gas Co's don't think 11B per quarter is enough money so there bending us over and sticking the gas pump in our wallets.

I heard one guy was selling good stuff for $100 a lb this year and lots of $300 a lb. they would grow 300, 400 LB or more so they don't care about the price.

I don't know, i can't see through the smoke
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abby501st View Post
    I feel like I need to represent the USA right now with you.... Yeah people in America can be total DICKS....but OMG really the South: Mississippi??? That is not representative of America. They are more shoot first and ask questions later down South. The West coast of America is fairly laid back and chill. (Hint..that's where I am ) If you go to the North East, mainly New York and such it’s really fast paced and rude. The Mid-West is just your average American, salt of the earth kind of person. I have lived in about 20 US States and 2 different countries so that’s my take on that.

And we do have very good food. If you like spicy you must try Cajun food .. If you try some BS chain restaurant you will get crap though. For the Love of God and all that’s Holy don’t ever eat Fast Food. i.e. McDonalds, Burger King etc… It’s total shit. Some of us do have an education ($60,000 worth of education myself) but I must confess the stereotype of the "Loud Mouthed, Un-Cultured, Bass-Akwards American" does haunt the rest of us....

Regardless people are people everywhere. You just have to find the right ones. It would be like all Americans judging everyone from the UK by the way their football fans behave.
    Fair enough mate, guess im just a synical bastard If it helps I hate the drunken droves of football hooligans as much as the drunken droves of baseball fans,

and I watched 2 episodes of that man vs food today and to be honest most of it looked disgusting, a couple appetising meals, but most of It looked like oversized sloppy, get as much as you can fit even in these bar stool sized buger buns if these flavours don't go together crap, its not quantity, its quality for food, for me at least

The old man is a chef, and a vegetarian to boot, and I can garuntee that anything he could make would taste better than the greasy load of oil on a plate most of the resturants were serving,

Though I will admit defeat on the cajun stuff, I can't get enough of spicy food, and the dry bbq rips looked amazing

edit, oh and you guys in the UK think you have it bad? Petrol (gas) costs £1.45 a litre here, and my mother had a heart attack and the hospital told her it was a panic attack, gave her jam on toast and sent her home, how's that for health care?
    Last edited by TheDukeof420; 07-03-12 at 02:25 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5