Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Homemade Oil

Thanks

Default Homemade Oil

Twas a Sunday evening and BB was feeling a bit bored and had been talking to Dred about oil in the chatroom....hold on a mo i've got some trim
    I can feel a scavenger hunt coming.............

Water bottle, cheesecloth, pyrex dish, butane (gas burner refills), bit of old red cable and razor blades. oh and lots of dry trim

First things first. put the trim in a food processor and turned it into dust, cut the bottom off the bottle and loaded it with powdered trim.

Double thickness cheesecloth was secured to the bottom with the old red cable. turned the whole thing over and tapped it down to the cloth end of the bottle, we were in business

At this point i thought i best put my spliff out and open the back door a tad, if you do have a go use your head cos this stuff burns quiete well. Outside would be safest place to do the extracting but the weather was shit last Sunday. Anyways let the butane flow till it starts running out the bottom of the bottle clear this took about 2 cans of gas

A bit of plant material got pushed through, not too much tho, but you end up with a dish of liquid butane and oil. To speed evaporation i placed a bowl of hot water under the dish, which is warm enough to make the liquid butane boil

And the oil is left behind......muhahaha

Use the razor blades to scrape up the sticky goodness and ended up with this

Then as i use it, i warm it on a knife to bubble off any remaining gas and smear it on baccy to roll a joint

Thanx for the inspiration Dred and Festa84 for holding things in the photos
    Last edited by bigballs; 29-11-08 at 12:20 PM. Reason: added pic

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bigballs For This Useful Post:

Adambomb (20-06-10), babybud3232 (20-01-13), BlazedOut (19-07-11), chroniccouple (05-08-10), GEORGE (15-10-20), jericho (25-11-14), Mr Pothead (29-05-13), Naxx (15-08-10), Skunk Brother (28-01-13), smokealldayeveryday12 (08-04-10), Stillmix (15-10-20)

Thanks

EXELLENT PICS EXELLENT PRODUCTION 1st Class oil there BUD!!!!! dam it im drivin up LoLOLoL

P.S forgot to say wrap summink around the vessel with greens in it as the dam thing gets so cold ya hands stick to it lol but i think you was doing just fine lololool

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dredlock For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-20)

Thanks

Nice1 BB well done mate

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THC Angel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-20), Special Branch (29-05-13)

Thanks

Wink

m8 that stuff looks DANGEROUS LOL, well done m8

LOOK MEAN NOW UPUT HIM IN THE RING AND HE SHITS HIM SELF POKE HIM WITH A STICK AND U WACH HIS BALLS GROW (BRICK TOP)

MY OUT DOOR DIARY TAKE A BUCHERS
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=9594

OUTDOOR- INDOOR GROW WHITE RHINO X CHEESE 2010
    [url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?23778-singal-white-rhino-x-cheese-garden-grow-(uk)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to THOMAS CHONG For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-20)

Thanks

Cheers guys, you are not wrong Tom it is dangerous makes me cough everytime, even taking weeny baby tokes of it still makes me cough when i exhale but the stone is wicked, i felt really mongified off it.
    Definately glad i gave it a go, i'm going to find some better bits for next time i do it, i think a longer, thinner bore tube so the butane has to travel over more green to get to the end would improve effiency and a better screen at the bottom

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bigballs For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-20)

Thanks

cant wait to make some of that!!!!!!! looks the bollox

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Monobrow For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-20)

Thanks

Which type of gas did you use?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cocohead For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-20)

looking for a small boat.............with a hole in the bottom!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cocohead View Post
    Which type of gas did you use?
    You use butane gas, bb did put it in there somewere.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GSXRnutter For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,125 Times

yea it was butane camping gas

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbs For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bigballs View Post
    Twas a Sunday evening and BB was feeling a bit bored and had been talking to Dred about oil in the chatroom....hold on a mo i've got some trim
    I can feel a scavenger hunt coming.............

Water bottle, cheesecloth, pyrex dish, butane (gas burner refills), bit of old red cable and razor blades. oh and lots of dry trim

First things first. put the trim in a food processor and turned it into dust, cut the bottom off the bottle and loaded it with powdered trim.

Double thickness cheesecloth was secured to the bottom with the old red cable. turned the whole thing over and tapped it down to the cloth end of the bottle, we were in business

At this point i thought i best put my spliff out and open the back door a tad, if you do have a go use your head cos this stuff burns quiete well. Outside would be safest place to do the extracting but the weather was shit last Sunday. Anyways let the butane flow till it starts running out the bottom of the bottle clear this took about 2 cans of gas

A bit of plant material got pushed through, not too much tho, but you end up with a dish of liquid butane and oil. To speed evaporation i placed a bowl of hot water under the dish, which is warm enough to make the liquid butane boil

And the oil is left behind......muhahaha

Use the razor blades to scrape up the sticky goodness and ended up with this

Then as i use it, i warm it on a knife to bubble off any remaining gas and smear it on baccy to roll a joint

Thanx for the inspiration Dred and Festa84 for holding things in the photos
    how much leaf?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floral meristem For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-20), Stillmix (15-10-20)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast