Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Homemade Oil

Thanks

Again i never knew this was here

BB is like thc's own kim will fix it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by wert View Post
    i wonder if it will leave you a note ''dear john.....'' when it trundles off to the neighbors house that is growing with a 600w light instead of your 400w.........sneaky little ..........
    Fathers nearly silent fan and fillter modClick here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Father jack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Father jack View Post
    Again i never knew this was here

BB is like thc's own kim will fix it lol
    What can i say Jack, i just love experimenting
    Have made canna butter, oil and bubble and i gotta say they all have their merits the main one being its like free stuff.

I love the trippy, spaced out feeling from eating stuff with canna butter in, then smoking as usual. Best recipes for this are anything that has a high butter content flapjacks are good, but Bubbs' canna shortbread is knockout stuff

Oil is the ultimate smoke as far as strength goes (i know budda is stronger but you can't make that at home) a real heavy, monged out stone usually plenty of coughing involved too, definately not first thing in the morning material. Its smooth enough going down but gets you on the exhale. The one drawback with oil is its a bit fiddly/messy skinning up with it, involves a lot of concentration and can go wrong so easily

Bubble is my fave by-product of weed growing by far. It has a very similar taste to oil but isnt quiete as strong stone-wise although the 25 micron hash aint far off, its too sticky to roll sausages with,a very heavy, monging stone. The 73 is ok to roll sausages with if its not too warm, its still a heavy stone like red seal black on steriods. Its a bit smoother on the chest too, not so scary exhaling

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigballs For This Useful Post:

chroniccouple (05-08-10), GEORGE (15-10-20)

Thanks

Excellent job.
    Awesome Photos shared by you.Please keep sharing in future.
    Thank you so much fort his Post.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bondsam123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-20)

Thanks

making BHO is a lot of fun, and the high from smoking the hash oil is such a nice feeling. I would recommend using a stainless metal, or a copper instead of the plastic tho. I use copper tubing, but you can buy a steel turkey baster, which is supposed to work wonderfully!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EvilEva For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigballs View Post
    Twas a Sunday evening and BB was feeling a bit bored and had been talking to Dred about oil in the chatroom....hold on a mo i've got some trim
    I can feel a scavenger hunt coming.............

Water bottle, cheesecloth, pyrex dish, butane (gas burner refills), bit of old red cable and razor blades. oh and lots of dry trim

First things first. put the trim in a food processor and turned it into dust, cut the bottom off the bottle and loaded it with powdered trim.

Double thickness cheesecloth was secured to the bottom with the old red cable. turned the whole thing over and tapped it down to the cloth end of the bottle, we were in business

At this point i thought i best put my spliff out and open the back door a tad, if you do have a go use your head cos this stuff burns quiete well. Outside would be safest place to do the extracting but the weather was shit last Sunday. Anyways let the butane flow till it starts running out the bottom of the bottle clear this took about 2 cans of gas

A bit of plant material got pushed through, not too much tho, but you end up with a dish of liquid butane and oil. To speed evaporation i placed a bowl of hot water under the dish, which is warm enough to make the liquid butane boil

And the oil is left behind......muhahaha

Use the razor blades to scrape up the sticky goodness and ended up with this

Then as i use it, i warm it on a knife to bubble off any remaining gas and smear it on baccy to roll a joint

Thanx for the inspiration Dred and Festa84 for holding things in the photos
    good job me and my bro did some and man the stuff,s wicked, i found the longer u leave it the sitcker it got (not so runn)think its got time to settle and get rid of any remaing water that was traped within it. was best left for 2/3 days i found even tho i will say will had to try it straight away lol check this out https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=15254 good luck god bless

fact not fiction
    Fact not Fiction
    its not the SIZE of your colaits the way it smokes

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dragonsilverlights For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-20)

Thanks

He not called BigBalls for no reason hey! lol

This should not be done inside or where there is electric components that can trigger a spark that will blow up your face.
    Also wear gloves or you can get frostbite.

Anyone doing this for the first time should look into other peoples videos & info to see how they do it and how you can do it the safest way.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to marleystan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-20)

Thanks

Not having a dig here, but this seems a waste of time to me??

Why not just smoke the dry clippings as they are? instead of trying to extract oil and making it taste foul with gas.. Since the clippings already contain the oil wouldnt it get you just as stoned plus better tasting?

I dont get it with making hash lol!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bertie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-20)

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bertie View Post

Why not just smoke the dry clippings as they are? instead of trying to extract oil and making it taste foul with gas.. Since the clippings already contain the oil wouldnt it get you just as stoned plus better tasting?

its deffentley not a waste of time thats without a dout we have had some very nice smoking oils that makes it worth doing me and my bro only use shade leaves ,,,laugh all you want, i did at 1st untill i saw and tryed his result and yes it was a grt result,, ask him about it he can go into more detail if you are intrested best types of gas ect:good luck god bless
    why waste shades when u can extract the last of the oils from your plant

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dragonsilverlights For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,125 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bertie View Post

just a few words for you Harsh as fuck...... trim that is

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbs For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bubbs View Post
    just a few words for you Harsh as fuck...... trim that is
    lol bubbs you tell him! sorry but that really tickled me how dare he question my hubbys oil, believe me if BB makes this oil it will be well worth it Ive shared a spliff or two of his bubble hash & it knocks yer socks off,his how to guides are always easy to follow, next time save yer trim have a go you wont be dissapointed m8

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SBTUK For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-10-20)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast