Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Recommend me a nice bong please.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,314 Times

Ive been using percs for about 25yrs, and I guarantee you find a nicer one for the price. I believe it converts to about 115 pounds. Peace. h
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111 015.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	99528   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111 013.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	99529   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111 011.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	99530  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hemivette For This Useful Post:

Uncle Albert (17-03-12)

Thanks

Default bong recommended

Hello albert, this is what im hittin right now http://www.herbaltools.co.uk/Black_L...bong-skull.htm

i love my 9mm bell bottomed phire tube. damn near indestructible (knock on wood), the big joke with my buddies is that is the only tube that needs to be registered with the N.S.C.A. ...the national seal clubbing association hahaha. but to business. phire tubes are great and i bought mine for $200. but any glass on glass beaker bottom tube with a 18mm fitting to fit a slitted downstem with a 18-14mm fitting and you are golden. those downstems have a lower profile and bring the bowl (and ash catcher or CF) tighter to the bong keeping its balance in check and reducing the chance of u wacking it on something while moving it around. also the slitted downstems are a must it reduces chug and most importantly popping of bowls, while diffusing the smoke the best by creating multiple bubbles per slit because of there instance of being round coming through a rectangular opening.
    good luck buddy hope all that helps. try to keep yourself from buying this mack daddy illadelphs are the best IMO

Quote Originally Posted by billy_bong420 View Post
    Have u tried using a vape instead be a lot easier on the lungs
    says BILLY BONG hahaha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to crondolissarice For This Useful Post:

ChuChu (04-06-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,428 Times

£175 GBP, buying it shortly so will report how it smokes, mate just smashed my glass roor the dosey cunt lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post

£175 GBP, buying it shortly so will report how it smokes, mate just smashed my glass roor the dosey cunt lol.
    Red Eye Rocket a top little bong its the only bong with metal in it that I can smoke amazing diffuser tech its what gave me the idea to do it in glass
    Original handblown glass pipes bongs and bubblers. Home of the OG Hempwick, a natural alternative to butane lighters and matches.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7