Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: rotary grow hydroponics system

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default rotary grow hydroponics system

    Hi there. I have just finished designing and building a rotor grow similar to the volksgarden and im wondering if there is any market for this device if I could make them for under £800 with everything included to grow barring the light bulb and ballast. If anyone is interested I just call me on [EDIT]. I live in yorkshire england but i have designed it so it can be flat packed so posting it would be possible in the future. It is well made and im happy to stand by its construction which is a combination of plastics and marine ply and all parts that i did not make can easily be found on any high street or ebay. The one in the picture can hold up to 48 plants and uses a single light but i can make them with twin lights too, the irrigation system and a spare drive motor would be included. Im also working on a small wall mounted system too. I hope no one considers this spam as i am not a business im just trying to see what people think. cheers[ATTACH]Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rotorgrow .jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	99585Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rotorgrow lights .jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	99586Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rotorygrow drive.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	99587[/ATTACH]
    Last edited by Goodbuddy; 29-03-12 at 08:19 AM. Reason: removed personal phone

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Where the sounds are original
    Posts
    12,486
    Thanks
    23,406
    Thanked 16,039 Times in 8,210 Posts

    Default

    I think your onto something mate, maybe try contacting manufacturers of grow systems with your idea, don't for get to patent it
    Good luck
    Wouldn't be puttin your mob number up though
    Also 48 plants won't go down well here
    Looks like a good design
    Maybe make something similar for 10plants

    Peace

    Btw it is a business if your giving your number out so we can contact you for 1
    Last edited by Mr Pothead; 17-03-12 at 02:15 PM.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Very nice contraption youve built. Ive not seen many growers use the volksgarden probably because of the fact that strain & there stretch vary. Though it would be an epic grow to see your device in action with plants in.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    top of the crag
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 48 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Good for growing low growing veg like lettice absolutley pants for growing weed!
    Weed w!ll get you through t!mes of no money better than money gets you through t!mes of no Weed.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Posts
    6,450
    Thanks
    4,286
    Thanked 6,092 Times in 2,921 Posts

    Default

    why use a cfl about 3ft away that wont work, but there are loads out there dude but its not a bad price, just hard to sell on a 10 plant percy forum
    Take it easy out there
    mh vs hps lil rasta's experiment https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069367328
    New diary 2gpw is the target https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...will-have-2gpw
    Hydro trees may need help 1.536gpw https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ouble-doughnut
    12/12 ww x vortex for hillbilly https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069070774
    Finished 12/12 soil grow 1.365gpw, Hillbillys mt shasta+ dz's trifle:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069014713
    Finished multi strain soil grow, 1.225gpw: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rain-1st-diary

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fat freddy View Post
    Good for growing low growing veg like lettice absolutley pants for growing weed!
    what is the logic behind it i could not get it how it will be good for the low growing veg. As it is in rotating motion but which way it will work well that i would like to know if you do not mind here.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    342
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 182 Times in 115 Posts

    Default

    £800!!!

    I could get that made for no more than £220-£300 all in with ease.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_MonCanna View Post
    £800!!!

    I could get that made for no more than £220-£300 all in with ease.
    Is price the only matter than i would like to stick to the same old system as it didn't coasted me anything at all.I would like to know do it get tha plants earlier than normal period or give better results or any thing beneficial.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    342
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 182 Times in 115 Posts

    Default

    These types of grow systems can be used for weed but you need a high plant count. I read about some Russians who had several cylindrical grow gardens and were growing small, single colas. Easy to calculate your final yield and no need to veg as each clone, once rooted, goes straight into flower so for commercial growers it's good but not for percy cos the plant count will gert you bird.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default please can you email me jakekind89@icloud.com

    Quote Originally Posted by peale2012 View Post
    Hi there. I have just finished designing and building a rotor grow similar to the volksgarden and im wondering if there is any market for this device if I could make them for under £800 with everything included to grow barring the light bulb and ballast. If anyone is interested I just call me on [EDIT]. I live in yorkshire england but i have designed it so it can be flat packed so posting it would be possible in the future. It is well made and im happy to stand by its construction which is a combination of plastics and marine ply and all parts that i did not make can easily be found on any high street or ebay. The one in the picture can hold up to 48 plants and uses a single light but i can make them with twin lights too, the irrigation system and a spare drive motor would be included. Im also working on a small wall mounted system too. I hope no one considers this spam as i am not a business im just trying to see what people think. cheers[ATTACH]Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rotorgrow .jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	99585Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rotorgrow lights .jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	99586Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rotorygrow drive.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	99587[/ATTACH]
    Im interested in buying one as long as it works properly, if your not making them anymore ill pay you to make one for me but either way lets talk and see if we can come to an arrangement

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    14,591
    Thanks
    60,743
    Thanked 60,126 Times in 14,539 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkind89 View Post
    Im interested in buying one as long as it works properly, if your not making them anymore ill pay you to make one for me but either way lets talk and see if we can come to an arrangement
    I think this thread is dead and buried, but we would not condone any sort of trading hooking up of members on the forum 🇬🇧


    Sent from a green and pleasant land

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

    WhIpLaSh (28-05-18)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quebec Cannabis Seeds

Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK