Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ban???????????????????????

Thanks

WoW now I'm a racist ? lmao rude Maybe but not a racist...
    I do love when but holes stick together.. also If most of you on this site think I'm being racist I don't need to be here any ways..

Old school this is not racist but please go fok yourself, please.

Mr-Lover Guest

you guys are sad need to grow up alittle bit, you get banned you'll be Hating So Sit Back and Get on With it Peace

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by old skool toker View Post
    "she aint american cause she,s black"
    I did not say that , like that ! I ment that pugs did not know she was a American when he was talking his shit about loud mouth American's * I said she's could be African, as she still is black.
    Funny how we twist shit to try and make it mean what we want it to....
    Last edited by indoorak; 22-03-12 at 12:33 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,612 Times

calling some one racist is a strong allergation maybe go and talk it out with a mod arrange time to go into chat and chat this sort of garbage really puts people off the forum

yea the way i see this your just ruining a community posting this openly

come on mate talk to mod and that sort it there not post it openly
    Last edited by C21H30O2; 22-03-12 at 12:36 PM.
    1st. Paradise - Opium -Complete-

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,011 Times

Think you need this

This thread should be closed and discussed via PM as C21 said - this really doesn't look great on the forums.
    Last edited by Mr Bloom; 22-03-12 at 12:37 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Bloom For This Useful Post:

><{{{*>MiK<*}}}>< (22-03-12), Mr ukthc (06-04-12)

Sheila Guest

I normally don't butt into posts that degenerate into arguments but if anyone wonders why members leave or shy away from being active let me give my 2 cents.

It feels like it has gotten incredibly rude here. I never know what thread will contain such wonderful words as "F off dick" or "Go F Yourself". I am no prude but I CANNOT imagine coming on this forum and name calling and acting like a 5 year old.

When I first signed up there was member that was horrible and would stir sh*t up everytime he posted (which was all the time). I almost left then as it was too tense.

I really enjoyed the off topic and stoner discussions because they were fun...Guess I'll have to stick to Grow Diaries and specific help sections. They seem less confrontational.

Abby

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

><{{{*>MiK<*}}}>< (21-04-12), BigG (22-03-12), Mr Pothead (23-03-12), Mrs Doublebong (22-03-12), teutonic (06-05-12), xxburnticexx (22-03-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,612 Times

everything is fine after a J

10. The Following User Says Thank You to C21H30O2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,275 Times

Another thread bites the dust.......

All this jumping up and down looking for a ban is almost as childish as some of the comments for which Indoor Ak received a warning. Not particularly because he came across as racist with his comment, but his abusive nature towards Ganesha.

Mr Bloom, nobody gets away with saying whatever they like on this forum..... You have no idea whether another member would have received a warning for their behaviour or not. I am fully aware of the site rules and how to apply them, thank you for your concern.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to marmalade dreams For This Useful Post:

><{{{*>MiK<*}}}>< (21-04-12), C21H30O2 (22-03-12), Goodbuddy (28-03-12), Grub (22-03-12), katy (24-03-12), Mr Swilly (23-03-12), TC-UP (22-03-12), xxburnticexx (22-03-12)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2