Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Miracle Gro Perlite for Hempy?

Sheila Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kygiacomo View Post
    no i dont do hempy..i suppose its alot differnt..damn girl u are growing ever which way they are arent ya...llol well done
    This is the kind of crap that got me in trouble when I was younger. If it won't kill you (or it might) lets try it at least one time!

Right now I have soil, a hempy, and my first outdoor bush. I have not attempted Hydro yet because to be honest I am not disciplined enough to do it. Next I think I want to try a SCROG but I'm going to have to upgrade some space in the dungeon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

kyg (09-09-12)

Thanks

i use fox farm nutes
    EVERYTHING I POST IS FICTITIOUS AND ALL IMAGES ARE FROM THE INTERNET TO BE USED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IN NO WAY SHOULD WHAT I SAY OR POST BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. IT IS ALL HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIOS AND SITUATIONS TO HELP THOSE THAT CAN LEGALLY CULTIVATE MARIJUANA.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lemonskunk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sheila if you are unsure about other nutes why not see if adding some molasses will give her buds a boost...mine seem to be enjoying it so far.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to swordfishtrombone For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3