Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Miracle Gro Perlite for Hempy?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,612 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    I found Green Spirit Hydrogardens in the USA...It's 4 cubic feet for $40.95. That seems steep to me.

There is a Green Spirit's in the UK though they have 100 liters for $15.99 but I think the shipping would kill the price all the way to the USA.

Thank you for your suggestion.
    Abby
    not same place green spirts hydroponics are uk based
    1st. Paradise - Opium -Complete-

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,612 Times

I found Green Spirit Hydrogardens in the USA...It's 4 cubic feet for $40.95. That seems steep to me.

There is a Green Spirit's in the UK though they have 100 liters for $15.99 but I think the shipping would kill the price all the way to the USA.

Thank you for your suggestion.
    Abby
    not same place green spirts hydroponics are uk based

Sheila Guest

Ok so 17 days since putting the clone in the hempy. I have been using soil nutes as I have not gone to the hydro store yet. They opened a new one (only one) in town where I work. I think it's time as the leaf coloring is off so I'd like to visit tomorrow. She's growing faster than any plant I have had so far and i really want this to go well.

What would you guys recommend? I have been researching it and am very confused.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM2236 (600x452).jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	122314

Sheila Guest

Update: I fertilized this plant one time after that post and burnt the ever loving hell right out of it. Have not fertilized since. Plant is doing well considering it's only had plain water for the last 2 months almost.

Do you guys think it's possible that because the perlite has ferts in it that it should be able to grow a plant with no additional fertilizer at all? If not I don't know what is keeping her alive. She's on day 36 of flowering.

Thanks,
    Sheila

Sheila Guest

Sorry I forgot to post the picture with that:

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (06-02-14), up2nogood (09-09-12)

Thanks

i use that same perlite and its fine. The fert charge is too weak to do any damage
    EVERYTHING I POST IS FICTITIOUS AND ALL IMAGES ARE FROM THE INTERNET TO BE USED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IN NO WAY SHOULD WHAT I SAY OR POST BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. IT IS ALL HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIOS AND SITUATIONS TO HELP THOSE THAT CAN LEGALLY CULTIVATE MARIJUANA.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

looking good sheila..i wouldnt worry about it..u seen my threads of super lemon haze and KY assasin Kush,,i only used mgro and mine look as good if not better then some on here...the NPK is all anyone is after so it doesnt matter the name..i'll contine to use mgro on mine in the years to come as well...gl

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

2018 Outdoor extravaganza https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...r-extravaganza

2017 outdoor guerilla grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow finished https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

Sheila Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lemonskunk View Post
    i use that same perlite and its fine. The fert charge is too weak to do any damage
    What nutes do you use?

Sheila Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kygiacomo View Post
    looking good sheila..i wouldnt worry about it..u seen my threads of super lemon haze and KY assasin Kush,,i only used mgro and mine look as good if not better then some on here...the NPK is all anyone is after so it doesnt matter the name..i'll contine to use mgro on mine in the years to come as well...gl
    I use Miracle Gro Tomato Feed for soil grows and it had been working well until lately on one strain. Did you use MG in a Hempy? For some reason I'm thinking you were doing soil grows?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

I use Miracle Gro Tomato Feed for soil grows and it had been working well until lately on one strain. Did you use MG in a Hempy? For some reason I'm thinking you were doing soil grows?
    no i dont do hempy..i suppose its alot differnt..damn girl u are growing ever which way they are arent ya...llol well done

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast