Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Nutrient_Chart's

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    The voodoo juice is a bottle of very expensive benifical microbes (6 in total). Take a look at ecothrive bioseys it's a fraction of the price and contains 22. Save yourself abit of money and try not to be lead down the road of buying advanced nutrients full line up as it's ridiculous.
    Thanks mate appreciate the advice, I got a hobbiest kit with b52, bud blood, overdrive and big bud but no voodoo. I do have great white and canazyme tho are they any good?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralf454 For This Useful Post:

Blue (15-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ralf454 View Post
    Thanks mate appreciate the advice, I got a hobbiest kit with b52, bud blood, overdrive and big bud but no voodoo. I do have great white and canazyme tho are they any good?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Youll be fine with just the above ralf. Top dress with a small amount of great white mid grow or mix a small amount into you feed water for the odd feed here and there.

The cannazyme isnt really needed tbh.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6