Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: pee test..need advise

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jomama View Post
    they actually swabbed my mouth...kinda weird but i passed...makes your mouth water like crazy...but im all good.
    Ok thats all good then , I think the swabbed test can only pick up if yourve had anything in the last 36-48 hours , same as what we get here for road side drug testing when driving

Thanks

yes there is a sure way to pass the test
    you need to do a colonic irrigation than drink the urine from Irish virgins for 3 days,watch the ph! don't go below 4.8
    very important not to fall below 5
    another method is the fukashima drinking water,you can order this on ebay

good luck

just saying
    Well, I've pondered with reality for years, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it.
    captainzanax 1878-1905

Thanks

Do it Cheech and Chong style, I think the scene was in Next Movie, where he gets a straight friend to produce a sample and then submits that at the clinic, keep the sample close to your body to keep it warm lol

I think the joke in the movie was that he got his pregnant sister to produce the sample, I would probably advise trying to get a sample from a male (assuming your a male), preferably one which is not pregnant too!?!?!?

Thanks

THC will be found in urine for 2 weeks... you will fall.

Thanks

I heard you can buy fake pee on the internet, google it.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,327 Times

Quote Originally Posted by rapid7 View Post
    drink loads n loads of water till the only thing your pissing is water n take a few grains of coffee with you done it loads of times mate trust me
    may i ask why the couple of grains of coffee lol neva heard of this
    ..Time Is Neva Wasted When Your Wasted All The Time..

Dont Forget To Vote In Plant Of The Month

blue-c's-black-rose-x-lemon stinky...finished dec 2012

Stoner's live stoner's die fuck the world lets get high!! pots a plant it grows in the ground
    if god didn't like it it wouldn't be around. so pack a bowl party hard and rock and roll
    to all you prep's who think your cool FUCK YOU!!! bitches stoner's rule

petethebud Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rapid7 View Post
    drink loads n loads of water till the only thing your pissing is water n take a few grains of coffee with you done it loads of times mate trust me
    worked foe me to you need about 8 pints per day or untill ya pissing water if it goes to the lab it comes back dilution fail giving you a few weeks to get ganga out your system or to get a strap on mate ..try wwwdotgimpsrus. lol

with my katana amongst my plants, when the time is right they WILL be cut
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,175 Times

In the states they have something called verlo...a terrible thick drink that'll pass you. Made for exactly that. It's about $50 and you can't smoke for three days prior because thc actually takes 48hrs to absorb into your system.. I've used it many times, as long as you follow instructions it works.
    "The greatest service which can be rendered to any country is to add a useful plant to its culture."- Thomas Jefferson
    Afghan, God Bud, Northern Light Blue Auto: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...(dwc-and-coco)

Thanks

Drink lots of water,cranberry juice. Exercise, sweat alot and take creatine. They also sell drinks they don't work 100% but they do, do something.

Thanks

Take a shit in the tube and tell them thats what you think of their test

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast