Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59

Thread: DUDE's Anglo/French. guerilla, backyard, multi-strain grow 'Diary of the Year' 2012

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,979 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Grover View Post
    Cheers TDA. Those little widows have come on so well. They look really healthy. How old are they now and were they fed or just potted up? The AKs don't look too bad either
    Thanks Grover, they are fine now (pics to follow), they were just potted up, JI no2 no nutes added. I think they may be about 8 weeks old now.

Quote Originally Posted by LBN View Post
    Very nice mate. Great pics to...
    Cheers LBN, you must be the only person on the forum who thinks I take 'great pics'.

Quote Originally Posted by jibbers View Post
    Evening Dude, at least you can have a try of his AK47's before you invade the continent later in the month. I've forgot what you've got going on over there so be a nice change of scenery me as well.
    Tried some at the weekend jibbers, very nice but not as potent as 'we' expected, not really sure why.

I'm off to France as soon as I can dig my car out of the snow, be there by next weekend at the latest, I'll be guerilla preping in a few days.

Here's some pics (the last ones) from my mate's wifes grow, the Black Widows:

Looking pretty good now eh?

Think this is the end of the diary, I'll do a weight and smoke report on the WW x BB when I get to France.

Thanks to all who contributed, especially the farty bits.

I'll start a new diary soon.

All good things
    TDA

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

Donzo (20-01-13), Grover (21-01-13), Lil Sindigo (21-01-13), SouthCoastSmokers (28-02-13), spoonofinsanity (20-01-13), Stirruphead (29-03-13), Winstun (20-01-13)

Dave-Hester Guest

What a read m8 ! One of the best diarys I've read on here

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave-Hester For This Useful Post:

THE DUDE ABIDES (01-02-13), Winstun (02-02-13)

5. Default

Great Diary dude, spot on, lovely plants both sides of the channel ! Bravo !
    "People say 'well you can abuse marijuana' well shit you can abuse cheeseburgers too! You know? But we're not going around closing burger king, because you can abuse something. I can take a fuckin' fork and jam it into my eyeball, does that mean forks should be illegal? I can jump off a bridge should we outlaw bridges? Let's nerf the world."-Joe Rogan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-LMeKlk2HY

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mc6pack For This Useful Post:

THE DUDE ABIDES (21-03-13)

Thanks

Awesome diary dude

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbs For This Useful Post:

THE DUDE ABIDES (16-04-13)

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59