Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: DUDE's Anglo/French. guerilla, backyard, multi-strain grow 'Diary of the Year' 2012

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,979 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ChuChu View Post
    Going off your previous i will be watching for the laugh dude..

All the best..

Peace..
    Thanks Chu Chu, all aboard, glad your in for the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by stains View Post
    Good luck tda the chanell hopping sounds swish man.. ..

By the way ja mepel mick if yous get me drift
    Cheers stains, that pic looks like the original dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by thcdudeuk View Post
    gonna be a sweet ass grow this dude good luck in both countries lol...
    subbed and as always RESPECT
    Merci dude, got at lot of strains to grow, variety is the spice of life my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by 420Boss View Post
    That sounds so awesome,I love my family and the good ole USA but going between 2 countries England and France at that throw in Italy and thats like on my bucket list and probably will never happen,it sounds amazing too.Your Lucky as hell.
    Cheers Boss, I've got quite a lot of work to do in both countries but will no doubt find time for smoking, drinking and farting about with my plants.

All good things
    TDA

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

ChuChu (02-05-12), thcdudeuk (05-05-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,849 Times

Best of luck with this Dude.
    This should be fun. Be sure to include some nice pics of the french scenery make us all feel like were there with you.(or jealous in some cases)
    You know I'm subbed bro
    BC

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BIGCH33S3 For This Useful Post:

THE DUDE ABIDES (02-05-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

bonjour bonjour mon petit gâteau wolfy de fées! ne vous pressez willys souvent? J'aime mélanger la sauce et peu et l'étaler sur mon cul quand je suis arrivé à la mairie pour voir la reine. le bordereau de chien, chat et cheval sur les peaux Bannana beofre la peinture oli descendit la colline

baiser garçons Fench et dont love jesus! oh laïcs

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (02-05-12), ChuChu (02-05-12), THE DUDE ABIDES (02-05-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BIGCH33S3 View Post
    Best of luck with this Dude.
    This should be fun. Be sure to include some nice pics of the french scenery make us all feel like were there with you.(or jealous in some cases)
    You know I'm subbed bro
    BC
    Hope it's gonna be fun BC, I will include some French pics, not in an exotic part tho, Normandy, lovely countryside and no traffic, reminds me of England in the 1950's (yes I am old)

Quote Originally Posted by Forest View Post
    bonjour bonjour mon petit gâteau wolfy de fées! ne vous pressez willys souvent? J'aime mélanger la sauce et peu et l'étaler sur mon cul quand je suis arrivé à la mairie pour voir la reine. le bordereau de chien, chat et cheval sur les peaux Bannana beofre la peinture oli descendit la colline

baiser garçons Fench et dont love jesus! oh laïcs
    Hey Buenos dias gringo, you been taking French lessons then, think you may need a new tutor. I'm just off to insert a very large radish up Mon Sarkozy's bum, then feed the chickens, followed by dangling my scrotum in the pond, fish clean it up a treat.

All good things
    TDA

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

BIGCH33S3 (02-05-12), Forest (06-05-12), Grub (06-05-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,365 Times

Bloody post, I def sent some off mate. I thought it strange at the time you never acknowledged receiving them.

Oh well

TC-UP

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TC-UP For This Useful Post:

THE DUDE ABIDES (03-05-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TC-UP View Post
    Bloody post, I def sent some off mate. I thought it strange at the time you never acknowledged receiving them.

Oh well

TC-UP
    Yeah, bummer, TC, never mind there's always next year!

Forgot to mention in the intro that I'll also have a plant at my Mum's, like last year, see if I can get a sunnier spot this time.

Tap roots now showing on about half of them, I'll pot them up tomorrow.

All good things
    TDA

12. The Following User Says Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

thcdudeuk (05-05-12)

toooldforthis2 Guest

Subbing in for duration....Good luck TDA

14. The Following User Says Thank You to toooldforthis2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,365 Times

Glad to see your popping mate.

I will have a look what I have left of the BB

TC-UP

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TC-UP For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Afternoon stoners and cocks;

Little update for you; All 10 were showing tap roots so I potted them up yesterday morning. The 'triplets' from V-Max were much larger seeds than all the others (at least 50% larger), sure enough these 2 were the first to break the soil (just singles tho). All the others have pushed their wee heads above dirt now (except the 2 autos, grrr, I did say I'm not going to do autos again after last year but I can resist anything except temptation).

They are all off to my mate's tomorrow, he's my babysitter, they will go into his garden under my home made cloche thingy, hope it's not too cold for them, I usually 'harden' them off for a week or so but needs must.

I'm off to France early tues morning and will start soaking the 'French' beans before I leave to get them off to an early start, will plant them on thursday.

The juggling has already begun, luckily I've been exercising my scrotum in preparation, so keeping balls in the air should be a breeze.

Only got 'dial up' internet over there so may not be able to post much, takes half an hour just to load the site.

No pics yet (hears groans coming from laptop), you all know what seedlings in small pots look like. I will take my super high def camera to France tho and post the pics when I return.

Thanks for looking in, all comments, constructive criticism and farty stuff, is more than welcome

Au revoir mon ami's

All good things
    TDA

sent from my Kill Sarkozy app with dolphin friendly tuna, the odd halibut and farty noises

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

BIGCH33S3 (06-05-12), Bubbles LM (18-06-12), ChuChu (06-05-12), Forest (06-05-12), Grub (06-05-12), VMAX (17-06-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,336 Times

Sounds like it's gona be a good one/two
    I'm subbin up fella
    Good luck

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr ukthc For This Useful Post:

THE DUDE ABIDES (06-05-12)

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast