Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: DUDE's Anglo/French. guerilla, backyard, multi-strain grow 'Diary of the Year' 2012

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

was the halibut called eric and you chose him from hundreds of other cos the rest were all to flat?

my french tutor is spanish do you think this is a problem?
    she said this to me

ah mon petit boulette de nous montrer votre petit coq que nous puissions tous rire! vous stupide chatte anglaise

are we in love now?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

THE DUDE ABIDES (06-05-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,437 Times

Subscribed Dude. The best of luck for your multinational grow fella!
    Why we all should be growing outdoors:

"... it is scientifically proven the best marijuana is grown under the sun. There is no indoor light that can replicate the sun light, the range of cannabinoids and terpene that can develope in the marijuana resin thanks to the sunlight is never achievable on a indoor setting ..."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to afriendinneed For This Useful Post:

THE DUDE ABIDES (06-05-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,979 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mr ukthc View Post
    Sounds like it's gona be a good one/two
    I'm subbin up fella
    Good luck
    Cheers Mr uk, just been sniffing around your grow mate, fabulous stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest View Post
    was the halibut called eric and you chose him from hundreds of other cos the rest were all to flat?

my french tutor is spanish do you think this is a problem?
    she said this to me

ah mon petit boulette de nous montrer votre petit coq que nous puissions tous rire! vous stupide chatte anglaise

are we in love now?
    Yes, you are in love. If I were you I'd stick with the halibut tho (I thought the Spanish girl down the road was mine!)

Quote Originally Posted by afriendinneed View Post
    Subscribed Dude. The best of luck for your multinational grow fella!
    Hi Afin, good to have a pro on board, may need to pick your brains later on mate.

Looks like the Dude's 'get Sarko out' campaign has worked, hopefully the new President will be less harsh on us percy growers (French cannabis laws are about the worst/toughest in Europe).

All good things
    TDA

"we've got lumps of it round the back"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

Mr ukthc (06-05-12)

Thanks

Hi folks, back on this side of the channel.

A few fuck ups I'm afraid. Went Frogside as planned, forgot to take my seeds, phoned TDA jnr to send them in the post. He sent the wrong ones so the French half of the grow is now as follows: Purple Maroc x 3
    WW x Big Bud x4
    Pineapple Express x 3
    Cotton Candy x 1
    Passion # 1 x2.
    Good news is that they're all doing well, got them started under household CFL's and they haven't stretched at all, quite pleased how compact they are. My Bro in France is now looking after them until I get back, hopefully.

Over here things have gone more to plan. My mate has done a sterling job looking after the 'girls'. The 'autos' failed to come up (what is it with me and autos?) as did one of the Trainwrecks, the 7 that are still going look great, if a little spindly (pics when I steal my son's camera). Put them in my garden tonight, hope they withstand the wind.

I'll be here in Blighty for about 2-3 weeks then back to France till the end of August, this is gonna be a complicated grow, the old brain cells are being sorely tested.

So the overall plan is still on track; UK 3 backyard, 1 Mum's backyard, 3 guerilla
    France 2 backyard, 9 (ish) guerilla.

By the time they're sexed and the rabbits etc have had they're share, I should be within the 10 plant limit, hope not tho!

Sorry about the shitty update

All good things
    TDA

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (10-06-12), BIGCH33S3 (10-06-12), Goodbuddy (17-06-12), Mr ukthc (10-06-12), Pc Plum `147` (17-12-12), timothio (13-07-12)

Thanks

Me again, got some fabulous pics for you.

First up, here are the girls in my (UK) garden;

Inspired idea to put them up against a pebbledash wall, really shows them off well don't you think?

Left to right; NL x Skunk, NL x Skunk, Trainwreck (S1), Lemon Stinky (triplet), Lemon Stinky (triplet), Purple star x Lavender, Purple star x Lavender.

Bit stretchy as you can see (or maybe not see)

Here's an overhead shot in the same order;

Hope you like my new slippers.

Same plants on a table;

Same plants on the same table, birds eye view.

As you can see, my photographic skills have come on in leaps and bounds since last years grow.

Why does every update take me at least 2 hours? (don't answer that).

Got a lot of your diaries to catch up on so see you later folks.

All good things
    TDA
    Last edited by THE DUDE ABIDES; 10-06-12 at 05:14 PM. Reason: forgot last pic

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

Bubbles LM (18-06-12), gavin (03-10-12), Goodbuddy (17-06-12), Mr ukthc (10-06-12), Pc Plum `147` (17-12-12), Tabbatha (28-07-12), TIKTOK (29-07-12), timothio (29-06-12), VMAX (17-06-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

Very nice mate. Have you done em from bean outdoors? or did you start em indoors? They are going very well if outdoors.
    Nice slippers as well. Do you know there is a comfortable slippers group?
    Cheers
    Mrs w.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

THE DUDE ABIDES (10-06-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Willy View Post
    Very nice mate. Have you done em from bean outdoors? or did you start em indoors? They are going very well if outdoors.
    Nice slippers as well. Do you know there is a comfortable slippers group?
    Cheers
    Mrs w.
    Hey Mrs W, paper towel then onto the windowsill, my mate kept them on his sill for another week, last 2 weeks they've been in his 'mini plastic greenhouse', now they're out in the cold, hard world on their own, won't get much love and attention from me.

I think I'm the only person/cock to post a thread in the Slippers club, tell a lie, you have as well, hope you've got yourself a nice pair.

Cock on bro

All good things
    TDA

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

Hey Dude

How old exactly are your plants now matey? About 4 weeks? My girl is 4 weeks old now and I've been hardening her off outdoors ready for the big wide world. I was worried to put her out for good yet cos it's been lashing down here lately, but maybe I'm mollycoddling her too much? I'll be keeping an eye in here for pointers from an expert...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to chillyerboots For This Useful Post:

THE DUDE ABIDES (10-06-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chillyerboots View Post
    Hey Dude

How old exactly are your plants now matey? About 4 weeks? My girl is 4 weeks old now and I've been hardening her off outdoors ready for the big wide world. I was worried to put her out for good yet cos it's been lashing down here lately, but maybe I'm mollycoddling her too much? I'll be keeping an eye in here for pointers from an expert...
    Thanks for popping in chillyer, they are about 5 weeks old today.

Jeez it's windy here today, girls look like they are going to supercrop themselves, time to stake them I think.

Just gave them some pond water with a little Maxicrop (seaweed extract), no feed yet, plenty of nutes in the soil still (JI no2).

Will get some more HD quality pics up during the week. Thanks for looking in.

All good things
    TDA

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

Can I please ask what you would feed your girls with when the time comes TDA, and how often? I just re-potted the bairn with a JI no2/perlite mix, so I'm hoping she is good to go for another few weeks again. I've been recommended fish blood and bone, and I really want to keep things simple, like me

Looking forward to your pics

18. The Following User Says Thank You to chillyerboots For This Useful Post:

THE DUDE ABIDES (17-06-12)

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast