Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast

Thread: DUDE's Anglo/French. guerilla, backyard, multi-strain grow 'Diary of the Year' 2012

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,681 Times

Blady good job ol boy Good Show!

Cracking job TDA, its amazing what you can to with the correct tools and a bit of incentive init mate

I am sure the girls will love you to blast your lumens all over them! You have been threatening them for so long that i bet they will have psyched themselves up for it by now pmsl

No mate good job, take a well earned rest now dude, and knock back a few more glasses of that funny looking red stuff . . . the pain will ease in no time old friend . . BRVAO !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Winstun For This Useful Post:

THE DUDE ABIDES (29-09-12)

Thanks

lovin the style... thats quality.......

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bbq For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,979 Times

Quote Originally Posted by winstun View Post
    I had every faith in you Dude

BRING IT !!!
    There you go mate, took a while I'll confess.

Quote Originally Posted by bbq View Post
    +1 for the above dude..
    Thanks bbq, nearly there now.

Blady good job ol boy Good Show!

Cracking job TDA, its amazing what you can to with the correct tools and a bit of incentive init mate

I am sure the girls will love you to blast your lumens all over them! You have been threatening them for so long that i bet they will have psyched themselves up for it by now pmsl

No mate good job, take a well earned rest now dude, and knock back a few more glasses of that funny looking red stuff . . . the pain will ease in no time old friend . . BRVAO !
    Thanks winstun, glad it meets with your approval, red stuff is going down a treat.

Quote Originally Posted by bbq View Post
    lovin the style... thats quality.......
    Quality it is not, my friend. Should do for finishing the girls though, thanks for looking in mate.

Oh, I'll just add, space is about 1.3x1.3 x2 and a bit, light is fixed to a sloping ceiling so I've got a bit of room to play with if required. It's a dual spec 400w lamp, if I didn't mention it before.

Big test and plenty of supercropping in the morning, should be fun.

All good things
    TDA

6. The Following User Says Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

Winstun (29-09-12)

Thanks

FUNCTIONAL ! . . . Is the word you are looking for Dude !

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUDE ABIDES View Post
    Big test and plenty of supercropping in the morning, should be fun.
    All good things
    TDA
    Looking forward to it my man, dont get too carried away on the red stuff then ey

All the best mukka, enjoy your evening

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Winstun For This Useful Post:

Thanks

FUNCTIONAL ! . . . Is the word you are looking for Dude !

Looking forward to it my man, dont get too carried away on the red stuff then ey

All the best mukka, enjoy your evening
    Nail on head winstun, you certainly have a way with words, I suppose it was all those speeches in parliament in the 1940's. Functional, maybe, we shall see.

Completely forgot to tell you about ventilation, very remiss of me. Well intake is gonna be a hole near the floor, extraction will be a hole near the top, cunning eh?

All good things
    TDA

PS: Carbon filter will be some burnt toast nailed to the ceiling adjacent to the ext hole.
    Last edited by THE DUDE ABIDES; 29-09-12 at 09:04 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

chillyerboots (05-11-12), Stirruphead (28-03-13), Winstun (29-09-12)

Thanks

PMSL, love it, Baldrick !

I av aaa cunning plaan

to make the extraction even more cunning . . . if you have another fan knocking around you could hang it near "said" hole, in the top of the groom blowing the air out, this would help draw to cooler fresher air in through the bottom "intake" hole also

Just tell me to shut up dude if im talking daft, ive already had one or two vodkas you know

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Winstun For This Useful Post:

Thanks

PMSL, love it, Baldrick !

I av aaa cunning plaan

to make the extraction even more cunning . . . if you have another fan knocking around you could hang it near "said" hole, in the top of the groom blowing the air out, this would help draw to cooler fresher air in through the bottom "intake" hole also

Just tell me to shut up dude if im talking daft, ive already had one or two vodkas you know
    Gonna see how it goes winstun, got away with just opening a nearby window last year, I've got a thermo/hydro thingy to let me know what's going on in there so can change things a bit if required. A bit of C02 build up is no bad thing in the Dude's book, as long as temps/humidity is good, sometimes think you indoor types use too much extraction.
    There you go, I'm not even indoor until tomorrow and I'm already teaching Granny how to suck eggs. Apologies to indoor growers.

All good things
    TDA

14. The Following User Says Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

Winstun (30-09-12)

Simon Champion! Brighton Bounty Champion! Apple Hunt Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,780 Times

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUDE ABIDES View Post
    Gonna see how it goes winstun, got away with just opening a nearby window last year, I've got a thermo/hydro thingy to let me know what's going on in there so can change things a bit if required. A bit of C02 build up is no bad thing in the Dude's book, as long as temps/humidity is good, sometimes think you indoor types use too much extraction.
    There you go, I'm not even indoor until tomorrow and I'm already teaching Granny how to suck eggs. Apologies to indoor growers.

All good things
    TDA
    sometimes think you indoor types use too much extraction.
    -says king o the farts!!

wE'RE not all blessed with Neighbours who become Good Friends, like you, Dude. Good job on the Groom Construction tho and good choice on the accompanying refreshments..for more red wine inspired grow diarying check out my new 'video update'.
    Believe it-(yeah well whenever the wee bugger uploads itsel'-current estimate 190mins!)

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lil Sindigo For This Useful Post:

Stirruphead (28-03-13), THE DUDE ABIDES (29-09-12), Winstun (29-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

Good skills dude. I was wondering tye whereabouts of gaffer tape in the essential tools pic, but thankfully you have utilised it.
    No expense or time spared, which is obvious from the socket being stuck on the wall. That says you are a professional. I would have just slung it in the corner, so hats off to ya.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Sindigo View Post
    -says king o the farts!!

wE'RE not all blessed with Neighbours who become Good Friends, like you, Dude. Good job on the Groom Construction tho and good choice on the accompanying refreshments..for more red wine inspired grow diarying check out my new 'video update'.
    Believe it-(yeah well whenever the wee bugger uploads itsel'-current estimate 190mins!)
    Far out. I'll check your video lil. Due to my stupendous farting abilities, the neighbours are immune to unexpected odours, hence the burnt toast CF, it's more than enough.

All good things
    TDA

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

chillyerboots (05-11-12), Winstun (29-09-12)

Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast