Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: First time scrog AK47

Thanks

Cheers mate :-)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,053 Times

Just came across this, it was a very interesting read and I'm surprised at how few people commented especially when you were in trouble.
    Well done though you did a good job. Excellent pictures as well, helped me to understand a few things.
    After reading this and seeing your pics I realise scrog is basically an LST using a net to keep the branches pinned down.
    Shame to hear your not doing another scrog though, perhaps you could introduce an extra plant so it takes less time to fill the net

Drugs and alcohol is never the answer, Unless someone asks what I'm doing tonight

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vador For This Useful Post:

fingers (17-08-12)

Thanks

Thanks Vador, (I hope you don't find my lack of faith disturbing)

I am extremely happy with my final result, the taste is incredible & gets me mashed but it took far to long for my liking, I think I'm gonna do a few 12/12s, I was a bit confused why nobody helped me when I needed it but I've learned a lot more on my own & the advice I was given previously has always been shit hot, I was given some really useful advice from Poet on a different thread though, I found canazime really helped during flower, I'm going to do 6 plants next grow, 5 OG 13 & 1 AK47 12/12 all the way this time,

Thanks again dude

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,053 Times

Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    Thanks Vador, (I hope you don't find my lack of faith disturbing)
    Yeah a little bit lol, going to be starting a scrog in about a weeks time, just been reading loads in the mean time while I get everything set up

Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    I am extremely happy with my final result, the taste is incredible & gets me mashed but it took far to long for my liking, I think I'm gonna do a few 12/12s, I was a bit confused why nobody helped me when I needed it but I've learned a lot more on my own & the advice I was given previously has always been shit hot, I was given some really useful advice from Poet on a different thread though, I found canazime really helped during flower, I'm going to do 6 plants next grow, 5 OG 13 & 1 AK47 12/12 all the way this time,

Thanks again dude
    oh well it's all trial and error, at least you can say you have tried it. Nice little assortment of seeds you have there as well, should get some lovely bud from that lot, don't make the same mistake I made though and plant them all in the same container lol, i thought it would make things easier but it just made it worse in the long run
    Good luck with your next grow, I will be keeping my eyes peeled for your next diary

Drugs and alcohol is never the answer, Unless someone asks what I'm doing tonight

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vador For This Useful Post:

fingers (17-08-12)

Thanks

Good luck with your grow dude & happy smoking!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fingers For This Useful Post:

Vador (18-08-12)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7