Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 9.30 pm knock on the door

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,005 Times

Default 9.30 pm knock on the door

morning thc ers......still not sure if i,m lucky or unlucky yet but i just finished banging the missus and sat down to roll a joint and heard a noise outside,so looked out and could,nt see a thing(we live in the country)anyway as i sat down i had this gut feeling i get sometimes,as usual it was proved right when at half nine 2 cars and a van pull up outside and the door knocks......aaarrrrgggghhhh,i just knew before i even looked who it was.......so i run to the kitchen get my bat and go to the door,i know i know,just a gut reaction to "they aint having my shit again".....luckily the key werent in the door,so by the time i found it i had realised that aint too clever.......so i open the door,and theirs a fat man in civvies(plain box van)and 2 young coppers stood either side of him,one girl one lad............he says"who are you,so i say who are you",so he shows me his badge,and i say cooor shiny.......i tell him my name and he chucks one at me,then asks what number my house is and the street,so i say"bless you aint too good at this job mate are ya"so i tell him my address,and he asked where this other address was,now my house aint numbered and all the couriers have a mare,but would,nt the coppers know this,the wierder thing is the missus came out and told him where she thought it was,but they didnt seem interested in anyone else,especially as there is no house for miles the way they drove off(and completley in the wrong direction)i,d just took a test bud off my kandy kush and slowly cooked it in the oven,the house was stinking bad,real bad lol.....still they did,nt come back last nite as i suspected they would,nt,and i dont think the bang was for me,but they would of seen me shaking with adrenalin lol(not paranoia),the other wierd thing was the civvie van they were using,it was for carrying something other than prisoners(ie;grow stuff plants ect)so a little part of me is expecting a knock tonight lol......as i have said many times before i,m more than willing to stand up for the right to medicate and they can kiss my arse lol,but it gets the heart going man............the missus seems to think they were fishing for info to get the warrant,so we,ll see i guess lmfao
    !!!CANNABIS FREEDOM FIGHTER, FULLTIME MENTALIST

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to old skool toker For This Useful Post:

Forest (10-05-12), Goodbuddy (03-05-12), mentallyill (08-10-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,723 Times

4. The Following User Says Thank You to L For This Useful Post:

old skool toker (03-05-12)

Thanks

yeah it is strange at the least tbh,but surely if someone had grassed me then it would of been by house or name,forgot too mention he said the address was on a new housing estate,where as my cottage is about 300 yrs old,and built of stone/flint shit so hard to mix up.....oh well squeeky bum time......

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,723 Times

I wouldn't get rid of the plants or anything that drastic, but I would be parra as fuck about it lolol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to L For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Bloody hell, I hope your sphincters un-nipped itself mate

Well suss, but then again, a lot of coppers are doylums at the end of the day we just don't need the paranoia that shit like this brings

Are you sure it wasn't just bailiffs or similar? Whatever, I'm sure you've got all your 'just kicking about the house' grow stuff together and out of the way in case they do come back, not to mention any jarred goodies

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

L (03-05-12), old skool toker (03-05-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goodbuddy View Post
    Bloody hell, I hope your sphincters un-nipped itself mate

Well suss, but then again, a lot of coppers are doylums at the end of the day we just don't need the paranoia that shit like this brings

Are you sure it wasn't just bailiffs or similar? Whatever, I'm sure you've got all your 'just kicking about the house' grow stuff together and out of the way in case they do come back, not to mention any jarred goodies
    lmao yeah you know the score goodbuddy,damage limitation and all that..............

Thanks

If it was the coppers looking for evidence for a warrant i doubt they would come round like that and give the game away. End of the day they want to catch you with green by surprise, they dont want to tip you off before arriving. It wouldnt make sense them basically telling you we are coming to bust you shortly, so that you can get rid of all your stuff before hand, then they come round take the door off and turn over the house and find nothing and having to pay to replace the door and have to go back to the station and justify why the operation was a total balls up... ie tipping you off 1st. Dont get me wrong they would come for a nose but not like that , more in the way of an under cover door to door salesman or something like that.... so i wouldnt worry your arse mate

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lambert29 For This Useful Post:

Icon Guest

I like your style.
    We should all be happy to take a knock

Hope nothing comes of it though

ATB
    Icon

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

lambert29 (03-05-12), old skool toker (03-05-12)

Thanks

lol but dont fucking quote me on it, just trying to think of it logically!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lambert29 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hope they keep away! :@

Growing to beat cancer: Phoenix tears Tetric's RSO hempy grow

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tetric For This Useful Post:

old skool toker (10-05-12)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast