Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 9.30 pm knock on the door

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,819 Times

they busted my house took door state off on some moody info theyd recieved found fuck all and wouldnt pay for the door

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rapid7 For This Useful Post:

old skool toker (10-05-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,005 Times

Quote Originally Posted by rapid7 View Post
    they busted my house took door state off on some moody info theyd recieved found fuck all and wouldnt pay for the door
    shit mate did,nt think they did the door thing anymore,put in as many complaints as you can mate,and then get fucking growing mate,they wont dare do it again if your carefull......

pleased to say no knock on the door as yet..........
    !!!CANNABIS FREEDOM FIGHTER, FULLTIME MENTALIST

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

umm im quiet sure they wouldnt be fishing for evidence to get a warrent they dont let you know when they are doing that ! they sneak around so's not to alert you to a impending bust

wrong house it sounds like

still tighen up and be safe until you feel right again, better safe that sorry whether you stand up for the right to grow or not bro it all means the same in that you lose out

my thoughts are with ya,

i know very well what it is like if the worst
    happens and got two tshirts from it lol

F

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

old skool toker (10-05-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,005 Times

quite sure it was a wrong addy call mate,think the old bill round here are a bit challenged lol...my front door is in the front room,so i,m gonna have to get a telly in the kitchen i think and toke in there with the door shut.......you never know who,s gonna knock the door i suppose.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2