Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 600w Tent Grow -

Thanks

Cool

hey hey hey mrs ganja farmer!!! at last!!! and they look as sweet as u bud!! get those wee shits off ur babies b4 you go into hospital, and you'll have nice little clean babies to come home to!! all the best hun, anything any of us can do to help, u just ask!!!

take it easy pal!!

wwwwhhhhhhooooooo hhhhhoooooo SS grow diary!!!

Thanks

hey hey .. and she's off !!

nice to see they finally arrived Sweets, that ESB sounds interesting as i've never heard of it before ... really need to get a good sativa going at some point myself.

Setup looking good too.

good luck M8.

Thanks

Nice setup and pix Sinner!

Good luck with your grow.

Bet you're well impressed that you finally have your clones

Second star to the right & straight on ‘til morning
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WTL View Post
    Just think a few months and you could be swimming in bud.
    Even just a paddle would be very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Diaper View Post
    The way to go is make up a neem oil solution, and actually dip the clones rather than spray them. After dipping they'll need spraying every 3-4 days, and don't stop until you're quite sure the buggers
    Thanks for the kind words and advice Diaper. Wouldn't the live preadators they have on them at the moment not be enough and then with the spraying on weds?

Quote Originally Posted by asci View Post
    Well done on finally getting it all up and running mate. You just wait till you get home. They will be so much bigger by next week!
    I don't know if its just me but they already seem bigger today! *glee*

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Toker View Post
    hey hey .. and she's off !!
    Why do I feel like a grand national horse *chuckles* Thanks MT, fingers crossed I'll make it to the finishing line.

"Rawwww you go girl......Show them men folk how its done!" - BomShiva.

ESB x MH , ESB & WW Grow Diary

Thanks

Congrats on getting your grow up 'n' running sweetsinner.
    Looking really nice.

excuse my ignorance, but what does ESB stand for, not heard of it before?

Show us some pics of the tent and set-up next update please, i'm a sucker for set-up pics.

Your gonna find this little past-time really addictive and ooooh sooooo interesting.

Good growing and good luck.(with everything).

Diaper Guest

I see, predator mites.
    I didn't quite catch that, but yes you may have things in hand. Lets hope so, as they're not much fun!
    Dipping small clones is very effective, much more so than spraying bigger plants.

Looking at your set-up has me wanting a new box. Mine is one of the originals, without the connections for an intake fan. I could really use one, especially if the summer ever arrives

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff View Post

excuse my ignorance, but what does ESB stand for, not heard of it before?

Show us some pics of the tent and set-up next update please, i'm a sucker for set-up pics.

Your gonna find this little past-time really addictive and ooooh sooooo interesting.
    Hi Riff Raff, pics will be uploaded of the set up maybe later this week, as yesterday the whole room was moved around 3 times.. and the carbon filter went from inside the tent, to on top of the tent, to back inside again... and there is still a little more to do as the boys are under strict instructions to get the extraction ducting blowing out of the room as when i get that 600w going its just going to be too bloody hot in there...

From the little I have been told about the background of ESB ( i have only managed to smoke it a few times and it has really helped so I'm really keen on hunting down this strain if it turns out I dont have a female of it) that the "ES" is what this guy produced with med experts and the B is that is a x blueberry

I see, predator mites.
    I didn't quite catch that, but yes you may have things in hand.
    Dipping small clones is very effective, much more so than spraying bigger plants.

Looking at your set-up has me wanting a new box. Mine is one of the originals, without the connections for an intake fan. I could really use one, especially if the summer ever arrives
    If the predators don't do the job is it still possible to dip them? I had a good look at them before and they are looking better than they did yesterday... and no more mites than there was yesterday.. they aren't crawling in them so I hope its going to be under control, I've waited too long to get my own medicial supply growing for some bloody bugs to rock the apple cart - so lets hope those little predators catch the bastards for me..

This box is really good, it cost me £100, I'll upload some more pictures of the tent/set up when I get a chance.
    Last edited by sweetsinner; 22-07-07 at 04:32 PM.

Diaper Guest

Well, if those predators do their job you won't have to. They should live until all spidermites/eggs have been eaten, only then will they die off. That'd be your cue to start spraying with neem oil. Keep that up, every 3 days until 2-3 weeks into flower. Then it's fingers crossed, and hope the fuckers don't pop up again

Dipping small clones from an infected mother has worked well for me. I had no choice but to take the cuttings, as a month away had seen my mothers given new homes. Compared to battling with the borg infestation on a mature plant, it was much less trying on the hairline

Thanks

Then it's fingers crossed, and hope the fuckers don't pop up again
    Fingers & Toes crossed here

I've updated the first post to include pics of the set up

Thanks

nice set up good luck!

where did u get your cuttinsg from
    BEAT THE WHO GROW FOR GREED ...
    JUST SAY "NO" TO CONTAMINATED WEED ...

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast