Thread: Automazar, flower power, purple #1, purple maroc, sacra frasca etc

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,613 Times

some good strains all the best

leafy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to leafy For This Useful Post:

The Waco kid (18-06-12)

Thanks

Alright fellow green fingers, appreciate all those looking in and commenting. Time for an update, and hopefully some advice. Well, as we're all aware, the weather's been shite lately, which must've stalled my flowering autos, still, they're looking decent. Chunky buds on sweet skunk, flower power is covered, automazars not as compact and over 1m 30cm. The first 3 I planted are ten weeks from seed. Another 4 I reckon Attachment 116385 sweet skunk. Attachment 116386Attachment 116387 flower power. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120614_194546.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	116388 tops of 2 automazar.

Thanks

So I'm pretty pleased with these so far, fingers crossed. However, it's the 4 autumn finishing strains I'm concerned about; basically, they're all tall thin lanky bastards. I want Wayne Rooney, not Peter fuckin crouch! This is despite being topped some time back. Now, my dilemma is this: do I persevere with these, via training/lst/netting, or (and thus may sound severe) should I destroy these and start over with the cuttings I'd taken which are now rooted (16 out of 18)and about 6. Inch tall with more internodes than these lanky gits?! Better to take onClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120614_194455.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	116389e step back...? All plants, lanky girls front of picClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120614_194403.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	116390. #1 & sacra frasca.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,613 Times

How big is your greenhouse? how many plants have you got? and what size pots are they in? also what are the strains u have in the greenhouse? im not talking about autos, i can try giv advice on ya proper plants mate, defo dont be starting again, what the soil like in the greenhouse if there is soil? pots make shit lanky, if i was you id do less plants and get them tied right down, either straight in the ground or in big massive pots, at least 50 litres if ya taking them to end of october, giv me some basic info like im a 3 year old ill try help all the best mate

leafy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to leafy For This Useful Post:

The Waco kid (19-06-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leafy View Post
    How big is your greenhouse? how many plants have you got? and what size pots are they in? also what are the strains u have in the greenhouse? im not talking about autos, i can try giv advice on ya proper plants mate, defo dont be starting again, what the soil like in the greenhouse if there is soil? pots make shit lanky, if i was you id do less plants and get them tied right down, either straight in the ground or in big massive pots, at least 50 litres if ya taking them to end of october, giv me some basic info like im a 3 year old ill try help all the best mate

leafy
    Cheers Leafy! Greenhouse only 6x4 and 6ft tall. 4 strains, one each of purple #1 (45litre), purple maroc, sacra frasca, shaman (25cm pots at moment). Greenhouse has concrete floor. The autos are currently taking half the room, but should be gone in 6 weeks. Ideally I'd like to grow out the 4 plants, but will I have room?! Also, are these lanky plants worth it? Will shorter, more compact plants not potentially produce more bud? It's a tough call. Cheers again mate.

Thanks

Hi mate like leafy said get them tied down or supper crop them.... We only have a few weeks of veg time left before the plants start to flower.

Respect

Sean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sean For This Useful Post:

The Waco kid (23-06-12)

Thanks

Ta for the input Sean; I very nearly culled them yesterday because they really do look shite. Gonna be hard to tie them down, ending up scrogging one under a shelf. Will look into super cropping...

Thanks

watch out for mold on that auto mazar....... mine recently succumbed to it....

nice weed though....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4