Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Automazar, flower power, purple #1, purple maroc, sacra frasca etc

Thanks

Default Automazar, flower power, purple #1, purple maroc, sacra frasca etc

Alright folks, about time I started a diary for my first proper crack at a greenhouse grow. In the past I've had decent success under hps, but due to various circumstances (including the number of choppers we get overhead feeding my paranoia), I fancy turning my green fingers to the great outdoors, and trusting in the erm...not no great northern climate. With this in mind, I thought I'd have a look into these autos I'd heard about. After a little research, I headed down to the local hemp shop and purchased 3 dutch passion automazar , 3 cheapish sweet skunk auto by sweet seeds, plus the lovely people there chucked in a freebie flower power from Barney's farm, nice one! Seedling compost and perlite mix prepared, I planted one of each in a heated propagator 4th April...

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120421_170840.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	112349 autos and tomato April 21st (just added 85watt blue spectrum cfl).

Thanks

Left to right: automazar, flower powered, sweet skunk. I remember now I planted two of the sweet skunk, one termed but died, while the remainder is struggling. At this stage I was all for renaming the seed company 'shit seeds'. Other two look dandy though...

Thanks

* germed, as in germinated. Shit, you all know what I meant. Stop rambling you pedant!

Thanks

Name:	IMG_20120424_180531.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	112350 24th April

Thanks

OK, so far, so good. After starting these off I did plenty more reading on these pages. There are plenty of inspiring grow diaries, I have to give a shout to benji's guerrilla grow, and leafy's magnificent greenhouse beasts. Thus considered, I decided a few outdoor strains wouldn't go amiss, a couple for the greenhouse, and maybe some in the urban wasteland. After more research, it was either purple maroc or purple #1. I went for 5 female #1 (spending over $70 on Dutch passion entitled me to 3 free females if I sent off packets and receipt). Cool. Turns out the shop are doing two for one, old stock; now, I did think about this, could be bad beans, but 10! Fuck it, I went for it. Well, planted 8 of these 16th April, one sprung after 2/3 days (usual, normally no problems) and then...NOTHING. not happy. I was a dick buying old seeds. This was looking to mess with my guerrilla plans, hmmm, one plant, I could take cuttings...maybe, but I bought 4 purple maroc just in case

Thanks

Name:	IMG_20120427_163322.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	112351 planted 3 of these 24 April, along with a free Shaman from the shop, plus one of the free sacra frasca from dp (fair play to those Dutchmen, came in a nice little box one week after i posted ). I also chucked down the final two #1. Well, April 28th and they're all up except the bad #1 beans. Let's hope the one of ten that did make it is queen bitch!

Thanks

Name:	IMG_20120428_183212.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	112352 autos & tomatoes 28th april

Thanks

Name:	IMG_20120502_172836.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	112353 2nd may