Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: need help about shipping seeds! please :/

Thanks

Default need help about shipping seeds! please :/

i moved to the middle east for work, but i have been growing in the UK for years (personal use only), and i moved down here (saudi arabia) i was wondering if anyone ever shipped seeds to anywhere in the middle east before, i shipped from attitude with stealth mode, as i did a hundred time in the UK, but would they catch it? and if they did, what would happen would they just take it or put ma ass in jail?
    i cant live without my Mj, i just cant :/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to otwo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20), ToughCall (08-04-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,965 Times

Best to move back to the UK and get on the jsa mate.
    Them Saudi's are ruthless. You would probably be made an example off and be be-headed on live tv.
    Or stuck in jail.

Heard of someone get 2years for a single seed in there pocket.?????

Good luck mate

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alzy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20), Priapus (01-07-20), ToughCall (08-04-22)

joey Guest

i would be very very very carful about shipping seeds tehre. they probs cut ya balls off then chuck ya in the jail.and then feed ya your balls for your super.

serous. though i would get some 1 you know inthe UK to buy them . then send them to you over there to another address , where you can pick them up. in a different name also. thats what i do here in the UK never mind the middle east.

im sure some 1 will have some better advice.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,052 Times

7 Countries You Don’t Want to Get Caught With Drugs In March 21, 2009*by*Addiction Blogger *** 6 Comments Over the years, hundreds of tourists have been arrested in their various countries of destination for the simplest drug offenses. Lucky are those who got caught in countries where drug laws aren’t so stringent; more often than not, they get away with a brief stint in jail or fines. drug_arrestOthers, however, have had the misfortune of being caught in countries whose drug laws are quite harsh, and have learned the hard way how serious they are in implementing their drug offense penalties, which range from a lengthy prison term for simple possession of the minutest amount of illegal drugs to public beheadings for convicted drug traffickers. Here are seven countries you don’t want to get caught with drugs in. 1.*Singapore In a country where even vandalism can get one lashed with a meter-long rattan cane, it is expected that drug laws here are pretty strict. Anyone caught with at least 17 ounces of marijuana, or half an ounce of*cocaine *or heroin will be treated as a drug trafficker, and drug traffickers here get hanged. Between 1991 and 2004, 400 people went to the gallows for drug trafficking in this city-state, a number of them foreign nationals. 2.*Malaysia Singapore’s next –door neighbor is no less harsh when it comes to drugs. Under its laws, a mandatory death penalty is meted against anyone caught with seven ounces of*marijuana *or a half ounce ofheroin , as these are amounts that constitute drug trafficking in this Southeast Asian country. Even those charged with just simple drug possession or use in Malaysia can expect severe punishment, including lengthy prison terms as well as heavy fines. 3.*Iran Iran is one of the most active executioners of drug offenders. Under the Islamic regime, up to 500 drug traffickers are executed every year. More than 10,000 narcotics traffickers and drug users have already been put to death in Iran in the past few decades. Drug possession and use is also punished severely. Getting caught with a few grams of marijuana could get one up to 70 lashes. 4.*Indonesia Some of the toughest anti-drug laws are implemented in Indonesia, where a drug user could get 10-15 years in jail. And as with other countries that use capital punishment for drug offenders, it reserves the maximum penalty for drug dealers, usually dispatched by firing squad. 5.*Saudi Arabia If alcohol is illegal in this Islamic kingdom, you can only imagine how illicit drugs are treated there. As with alcohol, penalties for possession and consumption of illicit drugs are severe, from public flogging to harsh jail sentences. Drug traffickers, meanwhile, get the same penalty as murderers and rapists: a public beheading. 6.*China From January 2005 to May 2006, China has convicted more than 53,000 people for various drug offenses, with more than 22,000 handed down harsh penalties including life imprisonment or the death penalty, even for non-violent drug offenses such as drug smuggling, trafficking, and production. And if there’s a country that beats Saudi Arabia—and the rest of the world for that matter—in sheer number of executions, it’s China. An estimated 470 people were executed in China in 2007, many of them drug offenders. 7.*United Arab Emirates The United Arab Emirates is one of the 20 or so countries which hands down capital punishment against drug offenders. The much scarier aspect of the UAE’s drug laws, however, is the fact that people get arrested there even for just an infinitesimal trace of any drug deemed illicit in the country. Consider this: a Swiss national was sentenced to four years in prison after customs officials at Dubai airport found three poppy seeds on his clothes, presumably from a bread roll he ate at Heathrow Airport in London before his flight to Dubai! Then there’s the even crazier case of Keith Andrew Brown, a British national also sentenced to a four-year jail term in Dubai. The reason? Dubai customs officials found 0.003g of cannabis, an amount so negligible it cannot even be seen by the naked eye, stuck to his shoe, in a cigarette Brown presumably stepped on somewhere on the way to Dubai. Dubai may be one of the most liberal cities in the Middle East, but when it comes to their implementation of drug laws, it borders on the fanatical.

sent from my brain using the force.....

Nivarna Auto Bubblicious Grow 100w HPS
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-with-me/page3
    Lowryder #1 & Bio mass Diesel
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ate-new-set-up
    Bio Mass Diesel
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...sel-at-50-days

Super Critical LST
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?69991-Greenhouse-Super-Critical-Auto-First-time-LST

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greeneyes5 For This Useful Post:

Dr.GreenThumb420 (03-10-12), dynodave (03-10-12), GEORGE (24-06-20), Goodbuddy (31-05-12), toker2520 (22-05-13), ToughCall (08-04-22), up2nogood (31-05-12), yoitsme123 (03-09-13)

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

well after reading that I would say a big no no..

Looking for New Pastures

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to up2nogood For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20), Greeneyes5 (31-05-12), ToughCall (08-04-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,965 Times

Think the poppy see guy is the one I was on about.
    How much does 0.003g cost on the street?

If I ever go UAE I'm buying a paper suit to there in and buy my stuff there.

Chinas off my list now as well

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alzy For This Useful Post:

Bobby Digital Guest

china has some good weed not that any white man has smoked it, they keep it all for themselves, the bastards...

Thanks

yeah but hash is pretty much alot over here, i mean i got arrested just yesterday with about 1/4 grams of hash, thas pretty small and a rolled joint, i went to the station and nothing happend, got a couple of slaps from the cops maybe and stay for 2 days and then i went out, hash is alot over here, i even stoped a car to ask for directions and they were rolling, they all said the same thing, the law is harsh, but nobody gives a fuck about it, its like, ok the law says the minimum amount of weed can be sentenced for about 2-8 years in jail wile they know people got cot with kilos of weed and sentenced for year, they dont really go by the law here, but at the same time weird thing is, all this hash i mean this dealer i knew in my local hood he has kilos and kilos and gun and all kind of shit i got even scared, but he got busted twice and sentenced for 8 months first time and 16 months second time with all this hash, yet no marijuana which makes me think twice about getting the seeds, why is there so much hash yet not a single dealer of marijuana and i mean literary not a single dealer i mean you can go to any super market and ask them for dealers its so open over here dealing and hash is like tobacco even in the station this one man was with me and he got busted for 2 kilos of hash, thats about 300 Kg of marijuana and he said that he got busted twice first time the cop actually tok half of the hash and let him go wile the second tokem to jail, which is weird it was completely not like what i was expecting yet i still cant live without my Mj so i ordered some seeds to a P.o box of a friend of mine, lets hope nothing happens and if i got them ill update you guys here
    thanx though (:

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to otwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

yet saudis i have to admit they are harsh and ruthless but they never take you to jail unless they dont like you they are all crocked cops, but mostly you fined african's here and they are nice people and they have some killer hash too

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to otwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

How come you were arrested yesterday and detained for two days and you're back posting today? You shouldn't be out until tomorrow lol. It's your call m8 I hope it works out for you. Hmmmmm, African dudes with killer hash, probably top notch Moroccan. I wouldn't chance growing in a hostile country if I could get really good hash

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TIKTOK For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20), W.S (22-03-22)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast