Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: need help about shipping seeds! please :/

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Abooody View Post
    I am living in Riyadh and I've been searching for seeds since 2011 . I love marijuana please help me
    Have a summer holiday to europe and call in at a seed shop?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abooody View Post
    I am living in Riyadh and I've been searching for seeds since 2011 . I love marijuana please help me
    sent you a massage man, check it out! and for anyone in saudia, i moved out and am back in the UK now, but i did have 2 successful orders using attitude seed bank to saudi, they both reached safely (:
    good luck!

O.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to otwo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by otwo View Post
    moring noname, matter of fact you are completely right, they dont have pot here but they have hash and to be honest it still gives me the good high, maybe not like mj but sure gives me my needs through out the day, i have been here and i already no so much hoods and places and people and middlemen that sell, and to me it aint so expensive, though at the moment, i had some seeds get shipped to me to saudia and it reached, stealthy mode, so am growing some niravana bubblelicious and sexy days wonder, in riyadh city, compounds offer pretty good amount of fun too, i mean after all it aint that bad, it ghetto yeah, i like it but it aint bad, they all chilling people here, like us, much respect brutha and holla at me if you need any bubble pot, its pretty amazing compare to the OG kush i bought from here, the dealer told me hes one of the few people that have it in saudia thats why it was so fucking expensive, but worth it, now am just hittin the hash waiting for my girls to grow up (:, and there aint no beheading of any sort yeah i have been to one but the guy killed 15 kids he deserves to be beheaded, in other words, saudi arabia does state laws that are so harsh, but they do not excute the law unless you were stupid enough to keep getting caught aslong as you know what to say and who to call you out within days and they dont have bail here so you spend no money too, other than half the cops that ever caught me usually just talk to me laugh a bit and leave, its a chilling country my friend and i really did not expect it that way, anyway
    much respect and happy growing brutha
    Thanks for the knowledge!
    Using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilatepontiues For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20)

Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by otwo View Post
    sent you a massage man, check it out! and for anyone in saudia, i moved out and am back in the UK now, but i did have 2 successful orders using attitude seed bank to saudi, they both reached safely (:
    good luck!

O.

Hello man
    i tried to pm you but I can,t until 50 posts
    I have questions to ask that might help me fulfill my dream :

1 - payment method ,what did you use? I have alrajhi bank prepaid visa is it okay ?

2 - shipping destination :
    *Direct to SA to POBox or direct by Fedex DHL etc ?
    *Indirect to SA , ex : using ARAMEX services and shipping the seeds to aramex account in uk and then to SA ?

3 - the attitude:
    *the shipping and billing address must be identical ?
    *which stealth option mug or t-shirt etc ?
    *did you include the original breeder pack or removed ?
    *How many seeds is safe to order 40 or should i stick to 10 max ?
    Any suggestions are accepted i have Bought everything timers controllers hydroton etc as i will go hydro but no luck with seeds since 3 years .
    Please take your time and i wish you happiness .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to otnd111 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20)

Thanks

Default HI

I am in Saudi Arabia also and looking for more info on how to order is it safe because I don't want to risk my job . any successful shipping stories .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AYHAM_M1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20)

Saudi Arabia, Eastern Province, Al Marah town
    Thanks

Hello guys i'm a local citizen of saudi arabia living in al marah town in the eastern province
    i'm looking up for some good weed seeds, hook me up please

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amedo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NO-NAME View Post
    you guys are afraid more then need to be
    1st of all your from uk and people from UK or USA have the power of the "passport" and none can touch you
    2nd we only "beheaded" cut a person head only when he kills someone,other then that there is no falling heads
    3rd i know marijuana is hard to come by in K.S.A but weed is not and marijuana is not that hard to get its just people in K.S.A like weed more but i know 2 people who can sell you marijuana and seeds too
    and 4th but not least people in K.S.A are nice too and there is to kind of people here like rednecks <<< by the way if the redneck word is an offense please do tell me and correct me
    i did find some but it was pretty expensive, and very hard to find and i still dont know where to find some seeds cus hash here is gross

14. The Following User Says Thank You to localsimp For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20)

Thanks

Same hash here is gross! And weed is very hard to find idk what to do

16. The Following User Says Thank You to localsimp For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20)

Thanks

heyy where’d u order it from thoo, i wanna grow some too cus hash isn’t for me

18. The Following User Says Thank You to localsimp For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-08-20)

Thanks

Well we cant do that cus of the corona situation its not that easy u know i cant just fly to Europe anytime im craving pot

20. The Following User Says Thank You to localsimp For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-08-20)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast