Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: need help about shipping seeds! please :/

Bobby Digital Guest

ye stuff growing weed, just get some nice hash

Thanks

cause aperently in the middle east a 1 day in the police station is actually 8 hours, and one year is 9 months so if you get sentenced for a year in jail you will only go for 9 months and if a couple of days each day is 8 hours, some good ass law haha, and i love weed man hash is a night puffs you cant really do your normal everyday shit if you smoke it all day makes your body all lazy and shit, but netha ways, lets hope i get my seeds soon and ill post it over here if not, id probibly be locked up :P, tc yall

3. The Following User Says Thank You to otwo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20)

Thanks

though people dont really get english here, fuck that -.-

5. The Following User Says Thank You to otwo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20)

smokejoints Guest

Holy cow, don't do it bud.I think theres a death sentence there for intent to supply...your literaly gambling with your life that you won't get caught.Here this is from wikipedia on saudia arabia

Illegal

Use and possession for personal use of any kind of recreational drugs is punishable by imprisonment if caught. Imprisonment for personal use could go up to 6 months jail time or more. Dealing and smuggling of high amounts of drugs usually result in harsher prison time or even execution, although recently executions are rare. Foreigners who use drugs might be deported
    Last edited by smokejoints; 04-06-12 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,112 Times

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stimpy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

Quote Originally Posted by otwo View Post
    why is there so much hash yet not a single dealer of marijuana
    Probably because hash is smaller and more potent, on a weight-for-weight basis, than cannabis buds, which makes it easier to hide and transport.

It's the same with opium/morphine/heroin, and is one of the main reasons why heroin is more prevalent than morphine and opium in many countries.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20), otwo (07-06-12)

Thanks

Is it really worth the possible jail time for some silly 'ole johnny apple seeds?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ted_thc For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20)

Thanks

Talking Wow

you guys are afraid more then need to be
    1st of all your from uk and people from UK or USA have the power of the "passport" and none can touch you
    2nd we only "beheaded" cut a person head only when he kills someone,other then that there is no falling heads
    3rd i know marijuana is hard to come by in K.S.A but weed is not and marijuana is not that hard to get its just people in K.S.A like weed more but i know 2 people who can sell you marijuana and seeds too
    and 4th but not least people in K.S.A are nice too and there is to kind of people here like rednecks <<< by the way if the redneck word is an offense please do tell me and correct me

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NO-NAME For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20), Mindless (08-03-14), otwo (11-09-12)

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

so you live in Saudi then?

Looking for New Pastures

16. The Following User Says Thank You to up2nogood For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20)

Thanks

o and we cut the head only if you kill or sell drugs and your a big seller or do black magic but you from UK you well be fine all you need is to know how to talk to them
    in K.S.A if you want to get a way from a cop don't tell him this is wrong tell him your a great man and plz too lol
    any way guys if you need anything from K.S.A as in help or need to know something just ask i well be more then happy to answer them

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NO-NAME For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-20)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast