Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Started my first outdoor grow

Thanks

Default Started my first outdoor grow

So I started my first grow yesterday. I planted the seeds in small cups with a starter soil. I'm only given them a little bit of water every morning at around 5:30am just to keep the soil moist. Once the grow I will transplant them into bigger cups as needed. Strain is Durban Poison. I have 6 seeds that are "feminized" I'm praying everything goes well. I have them in about 12-13 hrs of sunlight at the moment I'm thinking of moving them in a spot where they should see about 15hrs. Any advice is appreciated and I will update weekly

Bobby Digital Guest

Good luck mate, hope those DP's do you proud

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smokenfly View Post
    So I started my first grow yesterday. I planted the seeds in small cups with a starter soil. I'm only given them a little bit of water every morning at around 5:30am just to keep the soil moist. Once the grow I will transplant them into bigger cups as needed. Strain is Durban Poison. I have 6 seeds that are "feminized" I'm praying everything goes well. I have them in about 12-13 hrs of sunlight at the moment I'm thinking of moving them in a spot where they should see about 15hrs. Any advice is appreciated and I will update weekly
    I'm doing an outdoor grow this year but I've had mine potted up for about 4 weeks now the weather has been a pain but they seem to be doing ok I've got trainwreck and little cheese on the go

Thanks

hi I have done quite a bit of Durban poison over the years but I have always grown them in the ground a much bigger yield in the ground they will grow to nine foot plus ,with about a 12 oz yield in a pot about a quarter of that in a pot, plus Durban poison is 100 percent sativa, it will finish around late September but to honest I think its a bit over rated but that's me I prefer Dutch passion ,passion1 .the passion1 will grow about the same size as the Durban poison may be a bit bigger but a much better yield around about 18oz to 23 oz big plants mind I had one over ten foot with a 21oz yield that was in 2000 twelve years ago how time flies Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scan10005.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	113565

Thanks

^ did you start off or seeds or clones?

Thanks

do you guys think watering them a bit in the morning is enough for the seeds?

Thanks

i also did not germinate my seeds... is this a bad thing?

Thanks

another issue I'm having is that 4 of my seeds soil looks to be moist still and two look completely dried out even though i water them all the same.... heres a pic

Thanks

by seed I should have took some cuttings off it but that season I had the big passion1 in the flat bed and some fast girl in the raise bed and a couple of van Isle's in pots that was in the season of 2000 my best ever season I did over 30oz that season now a days I only do auto's I have been doing auto's, for about six years , I started doing them when they first came out . and that's all I been doing ever since I love auto's there so many when I first started doing them it was just lowryder one ,not much cop lowryder one but lowryder no2 was on the money still one of the best auto's in fact the bench mark for most auto's

Thanks

My seeds still haven't popped out. People say max a week. I'm getting concerned because this Sunday means it'll have been 7 days

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast