Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thumbs up for cheese#1

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

Default Thumbs up for cheese#1

Well ive not posted in a while but, today after trying a tester of cheese#1 8 weeks since flip i feel obliged to.
    I bought the seeds so no freebie review here.
    I popped 3 seeds chosen at random from the pack, hoping for at least 1 girl. As it happens i struck gold and all 3 were ladies. They are in 11 ltr smart pots in all mix, using hesi and canna pk. Tbh they suffered during veg, soil was too hot for them. 2 of them have double serrated leaves. Flowering though they have come on great, stretched double, with long stems but the colas are certainly fattening up nicely. Slim sat leaves but buds are Fatter than 10 week big bud, i just chopped.
    They stink, its such a strong whiff its hard to explain, but it lives up to the hype. Mouth watering. Cf is a must! I only took 1 cut from the plant i thought was most vigorous, but now the other 2 are packing more bud. Gonna attempt reveg of plant after harvest, it seems to be a keeper. If i manage the reveg ill be growing properly in better soil with more attention to them. And yeah it gets me stoned so its good stuff.
    Whether its "genetically" identical to the exo cut, or whatever the test was to determine, i dont know, but rockster has delivered the goods, and im happy to recommend cheese#1 to you all.
    Full report in due course, im guessing another 3-4 weeks left til chop.
    Prime.
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

Adambomb (12-06-12), BIGCH33S3 (20-06-12), Goodbuddy (11-06-12), Grandad (17-04-13), Mickey Pearce (24-07-12), up2nogood (11-06-12)

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

hey prime I have a couple of Kaliman Seeds on the go..One is just about coming up the surface the other one about a week old..Going to go 12/12 with both just to see what sex I have..

Looking for New Pastures

4. The Following User Says Thank You to up2nogood For This Useful Post:

prime (12-06-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

For a second there I though you'd put 18 weeks flower! pmsl

Got a couple tucked away myself, gonna be part of a cheesy/skunky grow I've got planned for the autumn......when I get my new rhino!

It's been a while since I had some nice cheese, or skunk for that matter, might even like the taste again

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

prime (12-06-12)

Thanks

well i chopped yestaerday, wet weighed them and think ill pull an <ounce off two of them but slightly more on the third. the smell has not got stronger, and tbh is not to dissimilar to critical, certainly not what i was expecting when i made the first post. im saving judgement for the smoke test though in a week or so. the third plant is currently under 24hrs light hoping to reveg. fingers crossed.

mellowed Guest

Now then fellas, your in for a treat. I must say that cheese #1 was one of my favourite plants to grow and smoke.

enjoy your rewards.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

prime (23-07-12)

Mr-Lover Guest

I Love The Cheddahh
    Sounds Like Some Lovely Plants you Have Mate, Me and The Thc Members Wouldn't Mind a Sneak Peak at Them :P
    Goodluck ML

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr-Lover For This Useful Post:

prime (23-07-12)

Thanks

ill get pics up soon chaps, i have had final trim n weigh today. 110grams so 3.92 ounces. cant complain at that. its a stinking weed, it hums and tbh is not my fave whiffing weed ever, as i prefer fruity smelling ones. however as a CHEESE it certainly is. nice one rockster. good breeding there pal. it works too. proper smoke report in due course.

one of the plants is currently under 18/6 and hoping for a reveg.

Thanks

bit late but heres a few pics.

i successfully reveged the best one ( the left hand one in the group shot) and the cola next to the book was from it.

have 3 cuts from the reveg and the actual plant is being flowered again now. its great regveging, saves losing a keeper if you never took cuts.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

Mickey Pearce (18-10-12), Mr.UnclePen (18-04-13), Rockster (17-04-13), SirRoachalot (18-10-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,017 Times

Default Re: Thumbs up for cheese#1

Look lovely dude.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mickey Pearce For This Useful Post:

prime (18-10-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

I dunno how but I missed this thread so thanks prime, nice one mate.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast