Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: A little Advice.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,679 Times

Default A little Advice.

Im really muddling over something in my head, normally i wouldn't put a personal problem on a forum and ask for advice, but i really need to clear my head so here it goes:

To cut a long story short: I went round to a friends for smoke and a brew. Whilst i was there he lost a bag of cannabis, we both spent about half an hour looking for it but to no avail. We carried on having a brew and a smoke and i went on my way. The guy and his wife are very close friends of the missus

A few days later i get a call off my missus saying 'we need to talk' and she wouldnt say what it was about.
    She comes round and explains that my 'mate' has acused me of pinching his bag of smoke. (which i obviously didnt)
    He didnt come and speak to me, he went through my missus.

I went to his house to try and iron it out, but basically told him that he needs to grow a pair (over going through the missus) and that i have no need or reason to steal his smoke. We left it at that though he is still convinced that i took it.

Now to my problem: Not once during this whole bullshit siuation (which has been going on for about 6-8weeks now) has my girlfriend (of three years) defended me. Infact as she was the first to confront me over it she actuallty accused me of taking it. Whilst i was taking to her she was texting her mates updates as to what i was saying.
    (i shouldnt have read the text messages, but she literally said 'im gaging his reaction to see if he is lying'

Now my missus is still friends with these people and often goes round for a chat etc
    The other day i went round to the missus' house, only to be confronted by filthy looks off this guys wife. and to basically be ignored (even by the missus) until she fucked off.

Not once during this has my missus defended me/said anything to them. She keeps saying 'you know im on your side i just dont want to stir it' and 'this is awkward, they're friends'

Its really starting to get to me that she will not defend me.
    earlier today she was talking of inviting them TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!
    she keeps organising things for us to do together and im making it more than apparent that i dont want anything to do with these people. I am not asking her to fuck her friends off, merely to show me some support.

Am i being selfish asking my missus just to tell her friends they are wrong?
    i feel at the moment that i NEED her to say something
    I have asked her but she wont as it may cause confrontation
    Basically i feel at the moment that i come second to her mates
    I honestly cannot see this relationship lasting if she insists on having these people as such a big part in her life.

P.s in the past the tables have been turned, i am not asking for anything which i have not already done/given myself
    Thanks for your time guys
    sorry to lower the tone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse_tpfi For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

Fuck her and Fuck them, that's shite you don't need. I'd bin her and tell them to get tae fuck.
    What sort of gf does that, especially after 3 yrs?
    If you bin her she'll hopefully realise that you're not lying and see sense.
    Bollocks situation to be in mate.
    Cheers

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Lost Soul For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20), Jesse_tpfi (29-06-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,209 Times

Sounds a bit like someones told her the wrong version of the story if i'm honest. Either that or she would rather back them up than you, cause although shes saying she doesn't want to stir shit, she seems to be acting the stick in this.

If she believed u why not say 'can i ask you about something thats been left on my lap for me to deal with?' not 'we need to talk' we need to talk regardless of who u are instantly makes ur heart sink & think of everything & anything u could possibly have done wrong.

She should back you up or just not get involved. Its between u & the dude not here. If i'm honest i don't really know what to make of this but her attitude towards its kinda shitty.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LittleMissBlue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20), Jesse_tpfi (29-06-12), The Lost Soul (29-06-12)

Broon_Troot Guest

yeah what he said ^ ^....... fuck her and fuck them!!

also does your mrs not know that you grow? if she does know, why the fuck would you want to go steal a shitty bit of green when you can grow whateva you like?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Broon_Troot For This Useful Post:

Jesse_tpfi (29-06-12), The Lost Soul (29-06-12)

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

You have a valid argument in my opinion mate.

It's an unwritten law when you're in a relationship that 'they' always come first and friends etc 2nd. It seems your Mrs has her priorities all wrong.

The fact that she too thinks you stole it is the most disturbing bit for me.

Good luck with her mate, I reckon you're gonna need it!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20), Jesse_tpfi (29-06-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Soul View Post
    Fuck her and Fuck them, that's shite you don't need. I'd bin her and tell them to get tae fuck.
    What sort of gf does that, especially after 3 yrs?
    If you bin her she'll hopefully realise that you're not lying and see sense.
    Bollocks situation to be in mate.
    Cheers
    Cheers for the advice mate, i've already fucked them off. Its amazing how ONE thing can change your whole perception of someone.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissBlue View Post
    Sounds a bit like someones told her the wrong version of the story if i'm honest. Either that or she would rather back them up than you, cause although shes saying she doesn't want to stir shit, she seems to be acting the stick in this.

If she believed u why not say 'can i ask you about something thats been left on my lap for me to deal with?' not 'we need to talk' we need to talk regardless of who u are instantly makes ur heart sink & think of everything & anything u could possibly have done wrong.

She should back you up or just not get involved. Its between u & the dude not here. If i'm honest i don't really know what to make of this but her attitude towards its kinda shitty.
    TBF she didnt get herself involved but was dragged into it by him, which is partly why i want to cave the mans skull (im not going to but i really would quite like to) But its the fact she hasnt backed me up at all but keeps haning out with these people that is upsetting.

Also i get told im being selfish when i say i dont want to go to that BBQ/camping weekend/beach trip with those people.
    Not that i would stop her going...infact atm id be glad of the peace

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse_tpfi For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20), LittleMissBlue (29-06-12), The Lost Soul (29-06-12)

Jinx91 Guest

In my opinion, there is nothing worse than being called a liar, I fucking hate it! I feel for you though, mate, especially if you didn't actually steal. You're innocent until proven otherwise, what evidence is there to suggest you stole? A bag of weed hasn't been found, *call the lynch mob*... I always find those quick to point the finger are often hiding something else too.

Be straight with your girlfriend, just say you don't want to associate yourself with them. Honesty is the key, imo!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jinx91 For This Useful Post:

Jesse_tpfi (29-06-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,522 Times

Tell them both to go fuck themselves !

If someone called me a thief id nut em fair n' square in the face !

Why is this site suddenenly turning into "Dear Deirdre"?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smoggy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20), Jesse_tpfi (29-06-12), The Lost Soul (29-06-12), urban grower (29-06-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scobie View Post
    also does your mrs not know that you grow? if she does know, why the fuck would you want to go steal a shitty bit of green when you can grow whateva you like?
    ...EXACTLY!!!!!!! partly why i dont understand...

Quote Originally Posted by Grub View Post
    You have a valid argument in my opinion mate.

It's an unwritten law when you're in a relationship that 'they' always come first and friends etc 2nd. It seems your Mrs has her priorities all wrong.

The fact that she too thinks you stole it is the most disturbing bit for me.

Good luck with her mate, I reckon you're gonna need it!
    Thankyou grub i really needed to hear that, tbf i've defended her somtimes in situations i wouldve rather not/stayed out of, but she is my missus and i chose to be with hr so she comes first.

My brother once had a go at my missus, i kicked seven shades of shit out of him and me and him didnt speak for a year, similar situation, not involving family and i most certainly am not gettingthe same support back

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse_tpfi For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20), Grub (29-06-12)

trumptummy Guest

What the fuck man how big was this bag?! Just wait for them to find it in their house they will come back and apologise at some point. Sound like a bunch of cunts to be honest. If he cares that much about a bit of green tell him to either go fuck himself or to start growing.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to trumptummy For This Useful Post:

Jesse_tpfi (29-06-12)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast