Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: A little Advice.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,679 Times

I was just clearing out my subs section and stumbled onto this, I'm so glad I finished with that bitch.
    I was properly knocked around by that relationship and it turns out she was really controlling but I couldn't see it at the time.

So happy to be where I am now
    It's amazing how much this life changes.
    Silly me still stayed with her for a while after that too haha

Thanks for all the advice to those who took part, it meant and still means the world

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse_tpfi For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20), Sadface (21-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,472 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse_tpfi View Post
    I was just clearing out my subs section and stumbled onto this, I'm so glad I finished with that bitch.
    I was properly knocked around by that relationship and it turns out she was really controlling but I couldn't see it at the time.

So happy to be where I am now
    It's amazing how much this life changes.
    Silly me still stayed with her for a while after that too haha

Thanks for all the advice to those who took part, it meant and still means the world

Good lad now lesson learned to keep an eye out for the horrid bitches been there all my past relationships were all ended over bad shit I had to give my ex a bat cos she thort it was cool to just wack me round the head to create tention she was a proppa fruit cake in the end I had enough stood up n gave her the biggest bat of her life n walked away..yeah not good but I felt had to be done..next bf comes along within weeks I here he's given her a bat as well I asked why he said same thing he was drove to it cos of her shit...now happy new life n wife little boy n job ..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kencancook For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20), Jesse_tpfi (21-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,679 Times

Best off without mate, it's crazy how you don't see a lot of it until you leave too.
    Im lucky I've never been in a physical relationship like that.

Glad you got out and you're doing better mate, shame she's living the same life.

No judgement on smacking her back, I'd have done it straight away. I believe in equality, hit me, I'll hit you back. Simple.

On to better things though mate!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse_tpfi For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20)

Thanks

Bro at 22 believe you'll meet plenty more lovers before you're properly settled. Given that she's not onside now over a tiny bag of weed, bet your life when its major you won't be able to rely on her. Hit the bricks and don't look over your shoulder once.

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to supremeweeder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-02-20)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6