Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: A little Advice.

trumptummy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse_tpfi View Post
    ...EXACTLY!!!!!!! partly why i dont understand...

Thankyou grub i really needed to hear that, tbf i've defended her somtimes in situations i wouldve rather not/stayed out of, but she is my missus and i chose to be with hr so she comes first.

My brother once had a go at my missus, i kicked seven shades of shit out of him and me and him didnt speak for a year, similar situation, not involving family and i most certainly am not gettingthe same support back
    I'd tell your misses to do one if it were me mate. Family first. Always. If your bro was having a go at her he probably new how much of a cow she was and was trying to end things expecting you to pick his side. Bummer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to trumptummy For This Useful Post:

Jesse_tpfi (29-06-12)

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by sid the sexist View Post
    Why is this site suddenenly turning into "Dear Deirdre"?
    It beats all the "I've got a group, come and play with me if you're cool" threads, of late.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20), Tabbatha (29-06-12)

Thanks

My two cents either you are with me 100 percent or fuck right of no gaffing about not wanting to stir nothing.
    She would have to go Nuff said.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foopa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Its really starting to get to me that she will not defend me.
    Absolutely understandable, it's a given that our partners support US.

Am i being selfish asking my missus just to tell her friends they are wrong?
    Absolutely not. Again, you shouldn't have to say anything, she should be backing you up automatically.

HOWEVER.. having just ended 13yrs of marriage I've been around the block enough to say that what SHOULD be and what WILL be are two very different things.

I'm TOTALLY on your side here man. I'm telling you, if one of my friends ever so much as accused me of thieveing from them, they wouldn't be m friend any longer because if they don't know me well enough to know that I'm just not like that, then they obviously don't know me very well at all.

Aside from that, I honestly would be more suspicious of THEM for even thinking along those lines. Why would they? Do THEY steal from their friends? Is that why they suspect you of being of such low morality a they are?

Who knows.. what I do know is that I'm not interested in friends who think I'm a piece of shit thief.

My wife has, many times over the years, been totally disloyal towards me in other circumstances. Other times she backed me. I'm dissattisfied that she never backed me ALL the time.. but she's only human and, like me, and you, can't get it 100% right 100% of the time.

She's fucking up right now according to the unwritten book of relationships. I'm aware of that.. you're aware of that.. but is SHE aware of that unwritten code?

I think you and I will both agree that she fucking well SHOULD be.. but bless her.. she's finding it near impossible to handle the sheer level of akwardness that this is putting her under.

I don't know how to fix your situation.. but if things were as simple as that in my life and that was happening to me.. and after 13yrs of marriage experience.. I'd A) go around to that house again and tell him AND his woman to go and fuck themselves and to stay well away from me thus forth and ten B) I'd tell my mrs that she has to make her choices about who she'll be carrying on seeing for the next few months.

I don't believe that's selfish.. she clearly wants to have HER feelings considered by you, no? I think you're just saying something like "Ok, fine mrs.. you keep seeing them.. but that makes it very difficult for me to see you as a friend right now, because you're siding with my enemies, and I'm hurt that your loyalties are no stronger towards me than they are towards your other friends.. and I deserve better than that from any partner".

What about YOUR needs.. since someone else is bringing their needs to the table for you to consider?

No no no.. that's not selfish my friend.. this is NEGOTIATING. And you have quite a bit to negotiate with if this woman loves you. She may yet see the error of her ways.. so whatever you do, try and avoid splitting up over a pair of cunts who call you a theif.

Sorry.. whittling on.. those are just my thoughts not an exact science.

Last edited by Tabbatha; 29-06-12 at 02:30 PM.
    I am the light of this forum and I am its mean twisted soul.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tabbatha For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20), Jesse_tpfi (29-06-12), urban grower (29-06-12)

Broon_Troot Guest

Quote Originally Posted by trumptummy View Post
    What the fuck man how big was this bag?! Just wait for them to find it in their house they will come back and apologise at some point. Sound like a bunch of cunts to be honest. If he cares that much about a bit of green tell him to either go fuck himself or to start growing.
    even if the guy did eventually find it somewhere i doubt he would have the balls to admit it ans say sorry!....... sounds like that kinda guy to me.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Broon_Troot For This Useful Post:

Jesse_tpfi (29-06-12), Tabbatha (29-06-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,679 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx91 View Post
    Be straight with your girlfriend, just say you don't want to associate yourself with them. Honesty is the key, imo!
    I've already said this until i was blue in the face. I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM
    she just makes out im being unrealistic (as there friends with her family) and that im being unreasonable

Quote Originally Posted by sid the sexist View Post
    Why is this site suddenenly turning into "Dear Deirdre"?
    Sorry mate i just havn't got anyone i can talk to about it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse_tpfi For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

I agree with that 100% scobie.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tabbatha For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20), Jesse_tpfi (29-06-12)

trumptummy Guest

Good spot Tabbs. Yeah if he's accusing you of stealing I'd be awfully protective of your smoke when hes around.

They don't know you grow do they? Does your misses? Fuck this could turn into a royal shit storm if your not careful mate.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trumptummy For This Useful Post:

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Thankyou grub i really needed to hear that, tbf i've defended her somtimes in situations i wouldve rather not/stayed out of, but she is my missus and i chose to be with hr so she comes first.

My brother once had a go at my missus, i kicked seven shades of shit out of him and me and him didnt speak for a year, similar situation, not involving family and i most certainly am not gettingthe same support back
    Is she a young'un mate?

I had similar shite from a young bird who I lived with many moons ago. Her mates were everything and blokes always came second. There was never a day that passed where at least one tart came knocking with her entourage of kids for a cuppa, (that usually lasted several hours).

It didn't take me long to realise she'd never change and that I had to hit the road.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-20), Jesse_tpfi (29-06-12)

Broon_Troot Guest

Quote Originally Posted by trumptummy View Post
    Good spot Tabbs. Yeah if he's accusing you of stealing I'd be awfully protective of your smoke when hes around.

They don't know you grow do they? Does your misses? Fuck this could turn into a royal shit storm if your not careful mate.
    agreed, need to tread lightly.
    i dunno if i could resist going roon an giving this guy a slap for the shit he was putting me through!! plus it would probably sort oot who`s side the mrs was on lol

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Broon_Troot For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast