Thread: grinder

Thanks

Default grinder

so I want to buy a grinder my son has told me to get a Space Case 4 Part Titanium Magnetic Grinder Medium
    now do you use it everytime you smoke, seems a pain in the ass to have to clean your herb out of those teeth everytime you use it
    now after you use it the keef is in the tray and your herb is in the grinder, is the herb still worth smoking...
    I am from the old school of thought, use a pair of small sharp scissors to cut up your bud.

Bobby Digital Guest

grinders are good man, if your weed is dried and cured right, it wont stick to the teeth, the kief tray is a bonus too

Thanks

You could just buy one of these, or even 20 for the price of a space case. They work fine for me. If the green's dry it won't stick to the teeth

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Magnetic-N...#ht_2066wt_989

nuube Guest

When I use an ordinary grinder, (as opposed to my electric seed grinder), I just tap it on a hard surface and out it pops; quite handy really.

Broon_Troot Guest

im gonna get myself one of these when i get the ££££

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-2-5-4-...#ht_3240wt_701

Thanks

Had my space case for maybe 15 years + works a treat

*thanks sis best bday present ever*