Thread: a few questions

Thanks

Default a few questions

hi there Rockster ,apologys first as im in no way trying to stir up sh*t im just curious.Im half way through flowering some of your exodus and if im totally honest out of the cheese ive grown ;,hgf,ghs,bb even had few a dinafem, yours comes closest to wot i remember of the original atm and its only at week 5 of flower!!!admittadly i could be eating my words in 6 weeks time!!but,unless things go drastically wrong then these are well on the way to smelling like the og imo!!.Ive read the sex reversal theory that you say happened,forgive me if youve answered these before but...1/did the 2 males continue to be males ?even after cloning them?..2/is it possible like most of us stoners you may of mislabeled?...3/has this happened since or was it just the once?...once again,i apologise if asked before but i feel its possible that your rite in your claims of having the best cheese out there so im not trying to hate,im very impressed with them so far and would like to do soming cheeky hacking with the males i have here!!!!

Thanks

im also intrigued about the idea of the cheese clone coming about via cuttings from sport plants/tissue,is this possibly wot happened to yours?

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumble.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	122048..............

Bobby Digital Guest

you would be better off pm'ing Rocky, then get him to answer this thread, oops just seen you not got enough post, i will pm him for you

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Thanks for the heads up Bobby and hi there uke hunt,

well I'm glad to hear the Cheese#1 seems to be shaping up for you and it may well be finished in 10 weeks max although on the packet it says 8-11 weeks but it's since had a back cross to momma and all reports so far are that everything is fully mature within 10 weeks.

As regards the 2 males in question, I didn't keep either as unfortunately the clones I took perished due to me spraying them with water to deal with the remaining pollen but as it happens I didn't need them for future production as ya just have to dust an Exodus clone with Cheese#1 male pollen and out pops purfick cheese.

And no, I didn't make any mistakes in labelling as all I had in my grow was Exodus females and the 2 males appeared when I flipped a tray of 20 clones to 12/12.

I've heard of 3 other reports of this happening with other people and two of them were with femmed beans but haven't heard of anybody yet using the pollen like I did.

And hack away mate. You can dust an Exodus clone or a Cheese#1 mother and the seeds will be gen-yoo-eyne cheese.
    Last edited by Rockster; 15-07-12 at 03:32 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post: