Page 14 of 131 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: any fishermen among us

Thanks

speaking to a baliff a few months ago on an estate lake,he came to do his evening patrol/checks and saw aload of smoke comming from the end of the lake, got over to find 2 eastern european guys with a well known historic carp on the barby last caught around the 23lb mark. fucking terrible!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

They tryin to bully young kids for the fish of them at places here and just killing anything they catch am gonna start burning cars and doing tyres on polish reg plates where a go fishing noo super glue the locks and shit
    Soon we will be like Poland no fish anywhere it's pissin me of

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

glasgow grower (30-07-12)

Mr-Lover Guest

Them Dirty Polish Bastards Make me Sick! Fished a Lake Once For The First Time... Sitting in My Mates Bivvy Decided to Take a Trip to My Rods To Make Sure Everythings All Good in The Swim... 15mins Later Walk Back to His Bivvy Smoking a Joint And The Guy Was Running at Me Like Iv Never Seen Before!! About 5 Polish Wankers Threatened My Mate With a Knife While i Was Away And Took All His Rods/Rod-Pod/Bite Alarms And Even The Landing Net! While The Poor Cunt Was Crying His Eyes Out Scared as Anything I Was Gob Smacked Was Unexpected Didnt Even Think it Was Like That in Such a Good/Clean Area... ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WEAPONS CLOSE HAND EVERYTIME YOUR NIGHT FISHING NEVER KNOW WHATS AROUND THE CORNER!

WHATS THIS WORLD COMING TOO!!!
    Last edited by Mr-Lover; 30-07-12 at 09:45 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr-Lover For This Useful Post:

Space-Gang (02-08-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,250 Times

sad state of affairs indeed no fish = no sport = the c..ts. i am a sea angler and only take what i need one decent fish i.e 5lb or two 3lb.everthing else goes back.(for me to catch next time)lol.ps sea trout bass salmon mackerel all fishing well at the moment.i love a rummage in the rocks with my crab hook about now dorset brown and blueys (lobsters).all the best
    grow mango haze.and save a fortune on nutrients.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,327 Times

Quote Originally Posted by marleynme View Post
    When is something gonna be done about all these poles eating all the ponds and lochs dry of fish?
    It's getting out of hand tench pike roach perch carp they are eating the places dry a fish some are already empty
    Is this happenin near anyone else ?
    its happening were i am mate local lochs used to be brilliant for fishing but now it aint worth the hastle to be honest the bailifs are even saying how bad they are but cant do anything about it coz they are only taking there bag limit so cant do jack shit about it but they are there everyday without fail cleaning the place out.
    ..Time Is Neva Wasted When Your Wasted All The Time..

Dont Forget To Vote In Plant Of The Month

blue-c's-black-rose-x-lemon stinky...finished dec 2012

Stoner's live stoner's die fuck the world lets get high!! pots a plant it grows in the ground
    if god didn't like it it wouldn't be around. so pack a bowl party hard and rock and roll
    to all you prep's who think your cool FUCK YOU!!! bitches stoner's rule

Thanks

wont be long before fisheries are the only place for good sport ....SAD i know the place marleynme talks about it used to be a venue where it was teeming with fish loads of nice tench its absolutely ruined now it was also a great free place for the kids to learn and get them interested
    First Auto Grow -Auto Mini Gun n Sugar Mango Ryder https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...irst-Auto-Grow
    http://kat.ph/hemp-diseases-and-pests-pdf-t6745315.html
    hemp for growing hemp for fishing dont you just love hemp

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by glasgow grower View Post
    wont be long before fisheries are the only place for good sport ....SAD i know the place marleynme talks about it used to be a venue where it was teeming with fish loads of nice tench its absolutely ruined now it was also a great free place for the kids to learn and get them interested
    yeah mate i know were your coming from. its pushing us fisherman to leave the local lochs and venture further away for days at a time just to chill out and catch some fish.

think al be makin another few trips to loch awe and st phillins this year before the season is over.

Thanks

What is it with you euro guys and carp.... Carp are the bottom of the barrell fish around here. Sure wouldn't eat one. I mainly fish for pike. Not sure if our northern pike are the same as your pike tho...

Sent from my LS670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stumpjumper View Post
    What is it with you euro guys and carp.... Carp are the bottom of the barrell fish around here. Sure wouldn't eat one. I mainly fish for pike. Not sure if our northern pike are the same as your pike tho...

ive had to venture onto the pike scene as my local trout lochs aint worth paying a permit for the day i usually just fish diss used quarrys etc they seem to hold masive pike which i couldnt believe at first

Thanks

There isn't a better tasting fish than a pike

Page 14 of 131 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast