Page 62 of 131 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 ... LastLast

Thread: any fishermen among us

Thanks

Not to sure about fly fishing boys carp fishing is my game can't beat sitting behind the alarms waiting for afew bleeps

Hillbilly Guest

I still haven't hooked a sturgeon, it's getting harder and harder with the Regs just to fish for them in Cali. I've been to Alaska three times, why my hand and shoulder a mess, spent 12 to 18 hours fishing every day for a month. I tied Pro starting from 14 till about ten years ago, now I only tie when I need a few flies. Tying is like casting the fly-rod once you understand the steps you really just have to do it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Spiked (27-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,010 Times

Quote Originally Posted by carpetburn View Post
    Attachment 230069

caught on a malteser
    Nice Fish Carpetburn......Doe's a Malteezer act like a pop up, just out of curiosity.
    <a href=https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10866&dateline=1292190185 target=_blank>https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ine=1292190185</a>

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-6-sexy-auto-s

NEVER MIND THE BOLLOCKS HERE'S THE MUFF MEISTER.........

DUCT TAPE
    Turning "No,No,No" Into "Mmm,Mmm,Mmm
    Since 1941

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiked For This Useful Post:

The Rambler (30-10-13)

Thanks

Was gona ask that too

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Rambler For This Useful Post:

Spiked (01-11-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,032 Times

was caught on the surface... sticky baits white chocolate are the pop ups doing the biz locally at the mo tho

9. The Following User Says Thank You to carpetburn For This Useful Post:

Spiked (15-11-13)

Thanks

Been looking about lately for a boat to get out on the rivers round my way. That way ile be able to get to all those places rarely fished. There's some massive carp in the rivers round my way having a boat would def get me amongst them for sure.

Thanks

right guys and gals

for a long time I have dreamed of going to france to do some carp fishing so now that im working I thought right lets get the ball rolling
    and my arse in gear and sort this out

I thought i would post in here and ask the fishermen/women who might have been before
    what I am looking for is a venue that will do an all inclusive package that will let me fly in ive been looking at brittny mills as I like the fact that flights are in the price
    but is there any anglers from here that have flown to france that could point me to a good venue

thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,924 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bushgrower View Post
    right guys and gals

for a long time I have dreamed of going to france to do some carp fishing so now that im working I thought right lets get the ball rolling
    and my arse in gear and sort this out

I thought i would post in here and ask the fishermen/women who might have been before
    what I am looking for is a venue that will do an all inclusive package that will let me fly in ive been looking at brittny mills as I like the fact that flights are in the price
    but is there any anglers from here that have flown to france that could point me to a good venue

thanks
    You can fly to most places in France but would have to hire tackle as well and gets expensive .
    Iv done plenty of trips out to France and the Ebro .
    The fishing is awesome , dream lakes in France is my favour ate they pick you up at Dover and transport you to there lake with all your gear , full English in the morning and a real nice tea . They have on sight shops with cold beers and plenty of huge fish .
    Going this summer again
    Le quie is very similar
    If you really need to fly there's a place called chateo moulin that do a collection service from the airport and cheap tackle hire .
    And there all stoners out there lol so everybody can just sit getting wrecked
    Last edited by Dr Plough; 03-12-13 at 01:19 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Plough For This Useful Post:

bushgrower (03-12-13)

Thanks

I've been thinking of a French trip aswell for years might have to get over there next year to. My mates been to Crete lakes afew times reckons its the bollox highly recommended

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The Rambler For This Useful Post:

bushgrower (07-12-13)

Thanks

Thctalk fishing meet up?? Find a lake everyone agrees on location wise, book the whole pond( if there is enough willing to do it?!) wet them lines and have a jolly old smoke.

My local lake you can book it all out, there is 10 swims, £25 fir 24 hrs, ( could probably sort it a bit cheaper if I could guarantee bookings)
    Its in a nice quiet location(rural Yorkshire), miles from anywhere, carp to 40lb, catfish to 70lb+ supposedly, plenty of bream, tench etc.., and I could almost guarentee everyone a catch judging on how it's been when I've fished it! ( a proper 'runs' water if you know what I mean?!)

Speedeasy,
    Thclurch

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thclurch For This Useful Post:

bushgrower (07-12-13), greenthumb123 (07-12-13), MrGrump (14-12-13), The Rambler (07-12-13)

Page 62 of 131 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 ... LastLast