Page 64 of 131 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 ... LastLast

Thread: any fishermen among us

Thanks

i think it would be better if we all sort of traveled the same distance to a lake

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bushgrower For This Useful Post:

The Rambler (07-12-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,351 Times

Quote Originally Posted by thclurch View Post
    Thctalk fishing meet up?? Find a lake everyone agrees on location wise, book the whole pond( if there is enough willing to do it?!) wet them lines and have a jolly old smoke.

My local lake you can book it all out, there is 10 swims, £25 fir 24 hrs, ( could probably sort it a bit cheaper if I could guarantee bookings)
    Its in a nice quiet location(rural Yorkshire), miles from anywhere, carp to 40lb, catfish to 70lb+ supposedly, plenty of bream, tench etc.., and I could almost guarentee everyone a catch judging on how it's been when I've fished it! ( a proper 'runs' water if you know what I mean?!)

Speedeasy,
    Thclurch
    Hello mate, I'm not "too" far away from your local water myself. I used to fish Nostell Priory lake around 10 years ago, some massive bream shoals with average fish of 5-6 pounds and tons of skimmers, also some very big tench and specimen perch and roach. I cannot fish any more myself (might manage skimmers on the whip) but I would get just as much enjoyment watching others catch while tugging on a reefer!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greenthumb123 For This Useful Post:

bushgrower (07-12-13), thclurch (07-12-13), The Rambler (07-12-13)

Thanks

Already quite abit of interest so let's book a lake exclusively for ourselves somewhere that's in the right location for all of us there's got to be a lake out there just waiting for us I'm sure between us we can get something sorted

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Rambler For This Useful Post:

bushgrower (07-12-13), greenthumb123 (07-12-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Rambler View Post
    Already quite abit of interest so let's book a lake exclusively for ourselves somewhere that's in the right location for all of us there's got to be a lake out there just waiting for us I'm sure between us we can get something sorted
    Yes, let's do it
    I'm not fussed about travelling to anywhere, always game for a little road trip!
    Ideally somewhere we could book the whole pond. There is another place not too far from me that I know you can book it all out, and the guy who owns it is a smoker. But it is very popular, especially the summer months.
    If people are willing, state your general location so we can get a bit of an idea.
    I'll start, Yorkshire

Speedeasy,
    Thclurch

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thclurch For This Useful Post:

greenthumb123 (08-12-13), The Rambler (08-12-13)

Clunge Muncher Guest

North Hampshire

Sent from my GT-I9505

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Thanks

the norfolk broads

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bushgrower For This Useful Post:

Thanks

how about a sea fishing meetup for us wrong 'uns?
    Personally the idea of putting a fish back just don't compute. I love to bash the fuck out of them and scoff them while they're still flippin :P
    I found a fly fishin lake today that you can book out near Romford too. Don't mind a touch of fly flickin' either
    Any takers on the sea trip? Was thinking about taking a boat out from somewhere in Kent...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to erbie For This Useful Post:

The Rambler (08-12-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erbie View Post
    how about a sea fishing meetup for us wrong 'uns?
    Personally the idea of putting a fish back just don't compute. I love to bash the fuck out of them and scoff them while they're still flippin :P
    I found a fly fishin lake today that you can book out near Romford too. Don't mind a touch of fly flickin' either
    Any takers on the sea trip? Was thinking about taking a boat out from somewhere in Kent...
    I'd be up for some sea fishing aswell, something I've only done the once and it was a bit shit to be honest, didn't go out far, and only for like 1hour or something!! I reckon a proper organised day would be mint though!!

Peace,
    Thclurch

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thclurch For This Useful Post:

erbie (08-12-13), The Rambler (08-12-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,351 Times

I'm in Yorkshire as well mate

18. The Following User Says Thank You to greenthumb123 For This Useful Post:

thclurch (08-12-13)

Thanks

Yeah this is sounding good ide be up for abit of sea fishing aswell off a boat I've only been been beach fishing twice so a boat would be something new and I'm in Norfolk same place as bushgrower so we could chuck all our stuff in me van and travel together

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Rambler For This Useful Post:

bushgrower (08-12-13), erbie (08-12-13), greenthumb123 (08-12-13), thclurch (08-12-13)

Page 64 of 131 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 ... LastLast