Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your Bong!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,856 Times

and here she is mine and haiflicks new bong havent even had a chance to christan it as waiting on some tweed being dropped of as the grow still has a couple of weeks left but cant complain it only cost 15 squids which is wot i payed for the acrylic one above will let u know if its any good in a couple of hours! long live the dude!

Attachment 121731

Thanks

Nice bong, it would be much much smoother with a diffuser look into them, i hate the glug noise those normal glass stems make, but each to their own, if your snapping bongs it clogs the holes up pretty much right away, tho that is with a german roor diffuser and alex k showerhead diffuser, i think the old american roor diffusers had holes but was open at the end ?

anyway ill get a pic up of my most prizes piece, my black roor icemaster 5mm. ive got a few others they are all tucked away safely,

currently using a small american made straight tube with roor diffuser, but its wayy to dirty to take pics of lol.

ill get a pic up of my roor as im gonna get a new diffuser for it to treat myself as my harvest will be done in a few weeks so id like a change of bong as ive not used it in ages as i broke the diffuser for it,

anyone know of a site selling decent 14.5 diffusers ?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to OsaKa For This Useful Post:

Mysteri0n (12-07-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,380 Times

Quote Originally Posted by dj cybes View Post
    and here she is mine and haiflicks new bong havent even had a chance to christan it as waiting on some tweed being dropped of as the grow still has a couple of weeks left but cant complain it only cost 15 squids which is wot i payed for the acrylic one above will let u know if its any good in a couple of hours! long live the dude!

Attachment 121731
    send me a pm with a link for that bad boy,

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,856 Times

i found it in a local shop but found 2 in carry cases pretty easy on google search cant send u a pm just yet as still dont have enougth posts yet damn it i just searched dude bong

Thanks

Here are a few. Just got the little roorClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342202142.375904.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	121903

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Germy For This Useful Post:

Cheqraise (13-07-12), Mysteri0n (13-07-12), needsmust (30-08-12), OsaKa (13-07-12), very green greenhouse (05-08-12)

Thanks

All your bongs are so clean you put me to shame. Am thinking of getting an EHLE 500ml ice bong soon so will try and keep it in shape

Thanks

American i presume ? we dont get any bent neck roors from germany here.

is that a sovereign to the left ? nice collection dude.

i did have a nice daily 5mm incemaster roor but since the diffy broke im using a small 5mm straight, does the job but i prefer the adde3d height ofthe icemaster.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheqraise View Post
    All your bongs are so clean you put me to shame. Am thinking of getting an EHLE 500ml ice bong soon so will try and keep it in shape
    hey buddy, ive got the Ehle 100ml (for oils hashes) and 250ml both great tubes but more for concentrates id say, as it can be a little harsh on the throat being such a small tube,

the 500ml should be no prob, try get 5mm thick glass as the ones i have are fairly thin

11. The Following User Says Thank You to OsaKa For This Useful Post:

Cheqraise (14-07-12)

Thanks

I'm eyeballing and ehle right now. It is a straight ice, 1000ml only $180. Check out magic glass 3 part ice pipe. Sick! The bong on the left is my Cadillac. It is a medicalli that took two years of searching. Nobody carries their stuff, only in head shops

Thanks

ive been out the glass/smoking scene so to speak for a while now, when you get your first nice glass bong, you end up spending endless amounts of money on new bowls, different tubes, pipes, vaps etc.. glass/para collecting is addictive!

ive sold off most of my pieces and keep just a couple, the only thing i regret selling is my volcano, but i can get another one when i have the monies.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast