Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What to do with all this stuff.....

MrMojorising Guest

oh i need a new fan\ducting
    600w hps,
    ballast??
    shade??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrMojorising For This Useful Post:

seanMcPot (05-08-12)

Thanks

How much u want m8?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JPM646 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-04-19), seanMcPot (05-08-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,965 Times

where in the world r u Sean??

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alzy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,681 Times

Suuuuuuuuuuuuup Sean

Sorry you wont be staying mate, as said before priority's n all that jazz, you are doing the right thing if it makes you feel any better /nods

Missed you dude, ive been away for a while my self but just got back over the last few weeks . . wondered where you were

Its a shame mate, but sometime in life you have to choose, and this is one of those times !!! i will miss you, your video diaries and their soundtracks dude, they were pure class, THCT Classics imo

Im sure one of the lads will be glad to take the gear off of your hands just leave the thread up a while and im sure it will go, i'll ask around for ya personally see if i can do owt, i dont need anything myself, just dont have the room

If all else fails, send me a link if you list it on ebay, i'll bid it up for ya, no worries

Peace Sean and good luck old pal

(Hope you can get back to growing again in the future )

Winstun

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Winstun For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

Have you thought about growing something else instead of cannabis?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-04-19), Mr Pothead (20-08-12), seanMcPot (05-08-12), Winstun (04-08-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,681 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymiss View Post
    Have you thought about growing something else instead of cannabis?
    Good point Anonymiss, and how are you ? long time no see

I did when i had to stop for security issues, but couldnt think of anything that i could grow to help me pay for my weed (seen as i wasnt growing anymore) so kinda gave up at that point

what would you suggest growing if we cant grow da herb, my mysterious woman of wonder

P.S. are you Carol Vorderman in real life , or am i way off ? lol

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Winstun For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-04-19), Mr Swilly (05-08-12), seanMcPot (05-08-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,044 Times

Quote Originally Posted by winstun View Post

P.S. are you Carol Vorderman in real life , or am i way off ? lol
    now that would be sweet
    Take it easy out there
    mh vs hps lil rasta's experiment https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069367328
    New diary 2gpw is the target https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...will-have-2gpw
    Hydro trees may need help 1.536gpw https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ouble-doughnut
    12/12 ww x vortex for hillbilly https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069070774
    Finished 12/12 soil grow 1.365gpw, Hillbillys mt shasta+ dz's trifle:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069014713
    Finished multi strain soil grow, 1.225gpw: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rain-1st-diary

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lil rasta For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-04-19), Mr Pothead (20-08-12), seanMcPot (05-08-12), Winstun (04-08-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Actually I just thought, with a PC they actually charge you more for it pre-built rather than buying the components, because it's easier. It's obviously not the same but I'm sure they do with them hydro kits too? might just be worth selling the lot togeather.

Even if he is sacrificing himself rickster which I think is off topic and not really any of our business I think it's his life and relationship and he's got to make that decision. What if his lover is more important than a smoke or than himself? might have kids, no point answering your own assumptions, too many variables, or giving advice on something he didn't ask for;/ anyways peace but I know what your saying I have done this myself and regretted it lol.
    If his lover is more important to him than his smoke then he gives up growing and smoking.
    I never said this was the wrong thing to do.
    I dont see where i have made assumptions, Could you highlight them for me plz?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rickster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'll explain cause it may have come across that I'm beefing with you or something when I'm not mate, hope you don't mind seanmcpot. I just thought your post was off topic and assumed a lot in my opinion, unless you know him well then "ultimatum" and "being bullied" were at least assumptions. Lines 2-3 seemed to be based on line 1's assumption that he may have happened to smoke/grow weed before being with his partner as well.

Now I've googled it I think presumption is probably a better word than assumption who knows man I'm still learning English at 23 lol. Peace

I guess I assumed or presumed? you don't know him either from your post so we all guilty of them lol, just I thought what if he's spent a lot of time making this decision etc with his partner then you are muscling in with your views on it when he didn't ask for them? that's why I replied to you at first, anyways laters man time for a nice bong
    Last edited by Juice; 05-08-12 at 02:23 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Juice For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-04-19)

Thanks

No i didnt feel you were beefing me Juice.
    I dont know him at all.
    Its clear that its not his decision to stop growing and that he likes to so i gathered that he was told or asked to stop as it was the end result.
    Ok me saying he is bullied might be wrong but with him saying relationship issues etc it came across that weed was a factor and he is cool with it and his gf is not.
    I dont feel i muscled in with my views, I just shared them on a public forum and Sean mcpot, If you feel i have over stepped the line then i apologize, (was not my intention)

Even if he met his gf before growing weed and started it while being with her it seems that he was growing with her for a while judging by the gear he has.
    I did not assume he was growing before meeting her.
    Im sure my opinion is not going to change the decision they have came to and i wish them the best either way.
    My 2 utopias have got tails so them off to BnQ for even more dirt.

This post is not a beef bk but i feel i should explain my thinking.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rickster For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-04-19), seanMcPot (09-08-12)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast