Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Testers required for Nitro Express

Thanks

Uh no, my room has space. I have two currently and have room for 4 more seedlings, dont know which one to use but i guess ill wait for my others to arrive, sorry? that people decided to keep your seeds and not be faithful? but ok

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lethalking For This Useful Post:

Rockster (18-09-12)

Thanks

hey rockster thanks for youre generosity all received today
    in the post
    will get my room sorted out and be up and running for friday
    thanks again trooper

4. The Following User Says Thank You to urban grower For This Useful Post:

Rockster (18-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by LBN View Post
    i hate that when your good enough to give away seeds and the only thing you ask is for them to be started soon, lots of people say ya i'll do them right away..

so you send out 100's of seeds.

then you see people posting, nice one m8 i got them seeds
    i'll be starting them next year after my next 4 grows are done (maybe)
    for the record if i am ever sent seeds i will start them straight up ASAP!..... and asap for me is 2 weeks from now.
    just throwin that out the ROCK.... you don't have to send me seeds... but i would accept them.... and do a diary....
    arright im done, just playin M8 no pressure
    PEACE and good on yah for the free seeds. sorry peeps dicked with u.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crondolissarice For This Useful Post:

LBN (20-09-12), Rockster (20-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,116 Times

Hey Rockstar, Heard a few people messed with you on the growing times, so just to put in, after this grow,should finish in about december i am planning another straight after, and could do a couple if you still need testers, if not got any good strains to recommend, a good yielder but good taste and high also

Going to be trying that 12/1 light cycle too

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Sorry chaps, the shutters are down, I've got to draw the line now and will keep a 'name and shame list' in future for those that got beans and then don't post ever again as only about a quarter of the beans I sent out have diaries going and rather would have fed them to a budgie and saved the postage or at least used them as promo freebies at the Madrid cannabis expo I'm doing my first show at.

You know who you are, you little scrotes, lol!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (20-09-12), nimmo24lung (22-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,723 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
    Sorry chaps, the shutters are down, I've got to draw the line now and will keep a 'name and shame list' in future for those that got beans and then don't post ever again as only about a quarter of the beans I sent out have diaries going and rather would have fed them to a budgie and saved the postage or at least used them as promo freebies at the Madrid cannabis expo I'm doing my first show at.

You know who you are, you little scrotes, lol!
    If you are having probs in getting reliable people to document some grows I will happily do a diary for you, and I promise I wont go running to the hills lol. But I wouldn't be able to do a diary on them for about 3 months or so as I just last night got some beans germing for my next grow.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,996 Times

When a farmer casts his seed on fallow ground then they will not grow. I'm sure thats from the bible somewhere. I just thought it sounded appropriate Rockster.lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,044 Times

As soon as i get mine dude they will get popped in about 2/3 weeks as i have to wait for abit of space but i will start 4 on this grow but i will document them all for you, even if i cant post them in a diary i will pm you the pictures
    Take it easy out there
    mh vs hps lil rasta's experiment https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069367328
    New diary 2gpw is the target https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...will-have-2gpw
    Hydro trees may need help 1.536gpw https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ouble-doughnut
    12/12 ww x vortex for hillbilly https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069070774
    Finished 12/12 soil grow 1.365gpw, Hillbillys mt shasta+ dz's trifle:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069014713
    Finished multi strain soil grow, 1.225gpw: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rain-1st-diary

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,723 Times

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant27 View Post
    When a farmer casts his seed on fallow ground then they will not grow. I'm sure thats from the bible somewhere. I just thought it sounded appropriate Rockster.lol
    I think the quote is

"And Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so it came about that when he went in to his brother’s wife, he wasted his seed on the ground, in order not to give offspring to his brother."

God killed him for it lol, I think some believe it is in reference to wanking and wasting his spunk so god killed him because he did not due his family duties lmao

Just realised that is a diffrent quote but still funny as fuck like everything in the bible lmao
    Last edited by L; 20-09-12 at 12:24 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to L For This Useful Post:

Hannibal (20-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,996 Times

Yes different quote but gave me a chuckle. cheers L

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast