Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (seeds) NL BB x AK48

Thanks

Question (seeds) NL BB x AK48

alright ,,, im going to make some seeds i have a really nice looking northern lights x bigbud male plant flowering at the min ! short , very bushy , thick set stem & branching ,

for the female ive rooted a cutting off a ak48 plant witch is a trifolate its growing 3 sets of shoots & fan leaves at each node instead of 2 !!

so what im wanting to know is do you think this will be a good cross or not ? or am i just wasting my time !!

also if this all go's to plan i could send some to a mod or something ,, if anyone was willing to try them and let me know how they turn out ? i would try them my self but i all ready have next lot vegging so it will probley be late on this year !!

anyways let us know what you think !!
    CHEERS oneeye

Thanks

im not too clued up about breeding but that does sound nice good luck

Thanks

cheers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

you are never wasteing your time oneeye if you can't find the cross at a seedbank why not give it a go it may be o.k or it may be the dogs*******.

Thanks

when you get the seeds ill do a test grow for ya always looking for somthing new

Thanks

no probs ,,, were have to sort it with mods before hand but they should be ready by the start of march !!!

Thanks

sounds good to me i jst found a few good outdoor spots

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

never tried bigbud but NL and AK both have such a lovely unique flavour. whats the BBxNL like? sounds like it could be a very nice strain. why not try some outdoors yourself? i'd be happy to help with indoor testing if all goes well ...i should be finnished with this grow by march

Thanks

if it worked like the yield of big bud and the hit of the nl and ak wow oneye that would be some cross man.weed heed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluntburner View Post
    sounds good to me i jst found a few good outdoor spots
    sounds good to me not sure if they will finish in time ,,, but if u left some of them in pots you could bring them in to finish if needs be !!but its up to you just let us know how you get on !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tay View Post
    never tried bigbud but NL and AK both have such a lovely unique flavour. whats the BBxNL like? sounds like it could be a very nice strain. why not try some outdoors yourself? i'd be happy to help with indoor testing if all goes well ...i should be finnished with this grow by march
    i've only smoked about Q of northen lights X bigbud that a friend grew last year it was nice smoke ,,, it was the same breeder as the plants im using(nirvana).
    i just hope that the seeds carries on with the 3 shoots at each node "traits" more shoots "should" mean more bud ,, and there all nice smoke so they should turn out ok with a good yield ! fingers crossed

male "NL x BB" is flowering nicely and female cutting "AK48" has just gone into 12 hour cycle.

how long should i leave my cutting before i pollinate it ? 2 weeks or so ? ill have a read up anyways

safe oneeye

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast