Thread: Kannabia Gnomo Auto

Boxteroid Champion! Crazy Cars Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,305 Times

Default Kannabia Gnomo Auto

Link to grow diary: 250W Dual, Auto, Stealth, Soil, - Gnomo Kannabia

Strain and seedbank: - Gnomo Auto, Kannabia purchased from Attitude: indica/sativa/ruderalis - "It's an absolutely unique F1 cross between a pure Ruderalis, White Domina, Flash automatic and Mataro Blue."

Numbers of grows or years growing: - This is my 7th Gnomo, growing 18 months in stealth cab. Because the Gnomo was varied in terms of veg/flower/harvest, I used my over all experience with the strain. My overall style is a bit ghetto.

Grow Equipment, Location & Style: - Soil, 4-6 litre pots, 250w RED CFL, PC fans in/outtake, the first few I let grow naturally to see shape, then I LST'd the rest

Nutes/Feed: - Organic BioBizz Bloom, 5ml per litre as needed in flower.

Weeks of veg: 3-4 weeks

Weeks of flower: 6-8 weeks

Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: 30 clear/30 cloudy/ 30 amber and 10% somewhere for error, lol

Wet yield: No idea, I don't care.

Drying time: 5 days, quicker than planned.

Dry Yield: 38g

Curing time: 3 weeks. She lost her fabulous smell 7-10 days into cure, but it came back after a week- whew!

Bud Density: CFL 10/10 nicely surprised. HPS 6/10 compared to dealer weed.

Bud Appearance Comments: Very sticky, lots of trichs

Grindability: 9/10 fluffs beautifully, a 1g bud lasts n lasts

Smell in veg: 5/10 planty smell, masked by my household plants

Smell in flower: 7/10: obvious

Smell drying: 10/10 very, very stinky!! Cat pee laced with weed smell

Smell after curing: 7/10, sweet, fruity, earthy scent

Smell of smoke: 7/10: joints and pipes, smells sweet, slightly acidic.

Taste 9/10: Consistantly a great tasting weed, it hits your whole palette

The High headiness- 7/10 couchlock- 5/10
    From seedbank "it has the highest psychoactivity of all the autoflowering varieties on the market.."

Length of buzz 8/10: A two skinner joint with .3g will take me tooting and happy for 3-4 hours during the day. I found if I pigged it, as ya do sometimes, I became brain buzzed but physically inert, staring in happy land but unproductive. If with others I found it made my head a bit jumpy, but very social smoke.

Good comments: Easy to grow, unaffected by over feeding.

Bad Comments: Doesn't like over watering, phenos aren't 100% dialled in, but pretty stable

From seedbank:
    "Being No.1 for outdoor growing, she successfully fills the traditional late summer drought in the European cannabis pot market before the market is flooded with regular seasonal outdoor bud. Gnomo marijuana flowers automatically when she reaches a given maturity, regardless of photoperiod. Even under lights on 18 hours a day, she completely matures from seed to bud in less than 90 days.
    Gnomo Automatic seeds show excellent results producing strong greens with rock hard buds with 14% of THC. She produces a heavy yield with 600gr per m2. The height of a plant is not more than 80cm. Cannabis growers could pull two crops per summer without ever having to worry about shading! High flower to leaf ratio, compact buds, good yields and exceptional resin production are some of the characteristics displayed by this wonderful Kannabia plant."

The cream rises to the top, regardless of the cow it came from.
    My grows are done in a Stealth Cab 250w CFL

PC Fan to Mains for Dummies

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to needsmust For This Useful Post:

C21H30O2 (28-08-12), L (27-08-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,612 Times

great report
    1st. Paradise - Opium -Complete-

4. The Following User Says Thank You to C21H30O2 For This Useful Post:

needsmust (28-08-12)