Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: what type of bowl for concentrates

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jumpon View Post
    Hell that does, do you have a example of what it looks like and if its glass nail or ti and top or side loadinghow would i pay?? Regards
    I thought you wanted a oil bowl for use with a vapor wand ? check out our oil bubbler http://original-glass.co.uk/index.ph...bler-wand.html check out the 3rd picture along, Its a cup with three holes around the top so you put your oil in the cup, then place the hot wand on top and the smoke get caught in the top holes and goes through your bong. if you imagine just the top bowl on a 18mm ground glass joint in all clear. That is what I was thinking you wanted??.

If you are interested in oil domes and nail's with ground glass attachments we have them on the site. I can do either top loading or side they come with 2x glass nails or you can order Quartz I's only use laboratory quality ground glass joints from Germany they really are the best of the best..

I don't personally use or recommend TI nails. I believe they can oxidise over time? I think that is the correct term? they will eventually burn or give of Titanium Dioxide. Glass being in a liquid state normally it is just being sped up. If mi remembers mi science correctly..... he says

GH
    Original handblown glass pipes bongs and bubblers. Home of the OG Hempwick, a natural alternative to butane lighters and matches.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,503 Times

Sorry OG/GH that was originally what i was looking for, but then this soldering iron job that i modded, well, didn't mod very well!! So it got me looking at nails etc!!

Your spot on about the oxide bit, it's dodgy as. Not to sure how much you have too be around it, i thought it was more for welders. I think the only true way is to eat the stuff, but what the hell.

So, If i was going back to the oil bowl, i maybe can heat up a wand and rub it in to the bowl. One thing i've seen with such bowls with more then 3 holes is that they have more week points. How robust do they come out?? Also i think i'm going to go down this root, which bit of the colour process is expensive? Is it all the different coloured rods your melting in, or the time and heat output? Was thinking if i could have a coloured rim melted into the rim of the bowl or something how much extra this will cost??
    Regards jump
    Been busy in life, sorry to have missed so much in the forum.

Yo DOG, can you tell more, i.e with a picture or something, i was looking at this http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/black...e-adapter.html . The only thing i need is a 14 to 18 connector.
    Wow you crazy fool, gunna have to read up on your grow in your sig, i had ideas of doing this will tell you about it on that thread!!
    Regards jump
    the one u got looks legit. if u can find one with the hole on the side instead of the top they are much easier to use IMO

Thanks

Sorry OG/GH that was originally what i was looking for, but then this soldering iron job that i modded, well, didn't mod very well!! So it got me looking at nails etc!!

Your spot on about the oxide bit, it's dodgy as. Not to sure how much you have too be around it, i thought it was more for welders. I think the only true way is to eat the stuff, but what the hell.

So, If i was going back to the oil bowl, i maybe can heat up a wand and rub it in to the bowl. One thing i've seen with such bowls with more then 3 holes is that they have more week points. How robust do they come out?? Also i think i'm going to go down this root, which bit of the colour process is expensive? Is it all the different coloured rods your melting in, or the time and heat output? Was thinking if i could have a coloured rim melted into the rim of the bowl or something how much extra this will cost??
    Regards jump
    I make them with 3 holes which is plenty of air flow and keeps um strong a rim of colour no extra man

Thanks

Hear are a few pics of the last heady oil rig I just made

Cheers guys

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glasshopper For This Useful Post:

deanoguy1 (30-10-15), GEORGE (07-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,503 Times

Would love to be able to make something as sweet as that!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jumpon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20), glasshopper (14-09-12)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2