Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter Reynolds, the TRUTH.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx91 View Post
    we elected the MPs and I think we should have more referendums on "everyday" issues.
    Absolutely, regarding the referenda. For the first time ever, it's actually practical to have polls/referenda on lots of issues. Never before have we had the technology in place to be able to do it.

But, if there were a referendum tomorrow and the question was "should cannabis be legal?", I wouldn't be at all surprised if the majority of people voted no.

Funnily enough, though, your statement is kind of self-contradictory. We did indeed elect the MPsS, and we did it to represent us. So we effectively pass control of our 'vote' on everyday matters to them to use in the divsion lobbies at Westminster.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

Hillbilly Guest

10 opinions are like 10 assholes some are good some are bad, most are just shitty.. lol

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Ganesha (05-09-12), Goodbuddy (20-09-12), King Chong (06-09-12)

Thanks

No billy you are getting mixed up with Norml LMAO ... end of the day it boils down to this.... few peeps are in you hood running pro canna legislation gigs, you turn round and diss one of them???? cus you dont like this or your dont like that.. ffs its not about us.. and i know you wouldnt do that and that is what i am saying, what is happening here deserves a bit of consideration... an open mind, tis all online for everyone to see but smear threads like this are always going to attract my attention cus.. who and why innit... feckers are everywhere and dont be naive to think you dont have proho's here.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,112 Times

Who the Fuck is Peter Reynolds ???

He can't have done anything useful cos I'd probably have heard of him. Sounds like any other politician to me anyway, the talk them selves into a job, which involves talking about stuff that never really happens.

So basically he aint done anything useful thats actually had a result and Mr Griffin (whoever he is) said
    “It might be the case that the BNP wants to re-introduce the death penalty for cannabis dealers, however, aside from this minor policy difference, Mr Reynolds and the BNP very much sing from the same hymn sheet,” said Mr Griffin.
    Interesting. I'm off for a smoke.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stimpy For This Useful Post:

Ganesha (05-09-12), King Chong (06-09-12), VPN (13-09-12)

Jinx91 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymiss View Post
    Absolutely, regarding the referenda. For the first time ever, it's actually practical to have polls/referenda on lots of issues. Never before have we had the technology in place to be able to do it.

But, if there were a referendum tomorrow and the question was "should cannabis be legal?", I wouldn't be at all surprised if the majority of people voted no.

Funnily enough, though, your statement is kind of self-contradictory. We did indeed elect the MPsS, and we did it to represent us. So we effectively pass control of our 'vote' on everyday matters to them to use in the divsion lobbies at Westminster.

I think you're right. That system would require a lot of investment but one must ask, as we are the taxpayers.. shouldn't we make the call? I reckon it would keep people interested in politics! There are so many issues, even if one issue (like cannabis) strings you into the political world, the chances are you will find something else you care about (e.g. healthcare or wahtever) - I think it may actually keep people in the know. I have no data obviously to back that, though. It could be worth trialling, though!

I think if there was a ref tomorrow on the legality of cannabis, we may be surprised! If all of the stoners turned out, I am sure we would easily outweigh the anti-cannabis campaigners. It all depends on what the "rest of the electorate" wanted, most of them probably wouldn't care and wouldn't vote.

It is a shame that some people are so distanced from politics, I used to love it - now, I have little interest and I certainly won't vote Tory again in the near future...

Certainly an interesting topic, though!

Hillbilly Guest

IMO there all out to better them self Normal, SPCA or Clear, They try to say it should be taxed and all that and you can bet they be the first ones to put there foot in the door to sale it legal. I am just talking for what I seen here in the USA, two years ago in cali it was voted to not legalize cannabis, the real reason was to many MMJ growers are making to much money to have it become legal in cali as it would take there money away I say legalize it like tomato so everyone can grow it till they go after that kind of legalization it's all about money.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Aleppo (04-01-13), KiefKat (06-04-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,144 Times

fuck paying tax on weed it would be like 85% tax like petrol/fags

12. The Following User Says Thank You to soundwave For This Useful Post:

Jinx91 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymiss View Post

Just saw this point - I see the paradox that is underlying and I knew somebody would mention it when I typed my initial statement *curse you!!*

Either way, although we have given our consent as a constituency for our MP to vote on our behalf, it could be said that the voting system is too out-dated and the public should become more involved. After the expenses, countless low turnouts and all the rest of it - perhaps more referendums are what is needed?

I doubt it will happen any time soon, though!

Thanks

yeah but no but yeah but innit...

oh I think this .. oooooh I think that,,,, fecking sissies... honestly the level of your bickering is borderline pathetic, all you can do is moan fecking moan moan moan moan moan and do feck all but fucking moaning.. feck off you moaning kent.... its all you do... weak and pathetic you carry on ... anyone on their right minds should see right through you lot cus you only speak for the dealers and the prohos... fancy having a pop at the most successful campaign eh? not any ol one was it? no it had to be the one that was the most dangerous to the status quo.... why? why? why? you want the status quo.. you want me or my wife to go to prison for growing our own medicine because you useless bunch of kents are not offering any alternatives are you? no you are cowards and charlotans .... makes my stomach turn knowing you people are even near real stoners. ifyagetme.

moaning tossers.
    Last edited by luckycat; 05-09-12 at 10:59 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,044 Times

Quote Originally Posted by luckycat View Post
    we could change the subject and say what a total git Clint Eastwood was.. ffs took a yodelling austrian big mofo to get da ball rolling over there but why did clint resist? in da pockets? if so how come not arnie? my view is clint got a tad carried away with his "dirty harry" role and this led him to be a complete git as governor whereas arnie? he had lets party written all over him... the old ways are fading.. your way more than mine but god i need that wind to gust and thrash its way over here... and then i read these gits trying to piss on what is someone elses parade...

makes ya wonder... popo???????????? for real would not put this sort of shit past them.. i mean,,, the most successful canna campaign.... getting loads of shite.. by who? mahn we have to be careful but for me these people do not and will never represent me or my lovely wife and those in my circle so who do they represent?

why diss another campaig????? ffs if that aint sacred ....
    Dude you sound like a pubesant teen with his head u his arse who cant listen or partake in a normal conversation, just repeating 'google it' over and over.
    Peter reynolds is a rasist,homophobe and is admitant of it. I will say the daily mail thing was good but i could of made a much better arguement he missed many many key points.

How about you use google and find out how racist he really is, lol the fucking police dude you must be high
    Take it easy out there
    mh vs hps lil rasta's experiment https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069367328
    New diary 2gpw is the target https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...will-have-2gpw
    Hydro trees may need help 1.536gpw https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ouble-doughnut
    12/12 ww x vortex for hillbilly https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069070774
    Finished 12/12 soil grow 1.365gpw, Hillbillys mt shasta+ dz's trifle:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069014713
    Finished multi strain soil grow, 1.225gpw: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rain-1st-diary

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lil rasta For This Useful Post:

TIKTOK (16-09-12)

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast