Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter Reynolds, the TRUTH.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Fuck fuckety fucking fuck.

I was invited to attend a Clear press conference in the Jubilee rooms at the Houses of Parliament last year and I thought Peter Reynolds was really switched on and liked his presentation about the benefits of legalisation and his letter campaign to the press complaints commission was relentless and really well written and I'd heard some rumours about him posting on some mucky website looking for a bit of kinky nookie but I thought that is no fuckers business as I don't give a toss if he's shagging rooms full of dwarves smeared in jam as long as his work for Clear is good but this takes the flaming biscuit!

BN c*nting P? And to think I offered to buy this sack a shit a drink!

He's gone, he's finished.

FUCK YOU PETER REYNOLDS!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

bertie1 (05-09-12), ChuChu (04-09-12), gruff (17-09-12), lil rasta (04-09-12), Stimpy (05-09-12), urban grower (05-09-12)

mellowed Guest

Shit man. Would guess that Reynolds would do something fucked up as that but clear, no I didn't see that coming.

Bad times but Mr Reynolds loves the publicity and my guess is that he is just hanging off the back of the bnp because they both can benifit from this announcement rather than him becoming a full paid up member of the bnp.

Just think of the publicity he/they will have with that in the papers.

He's a user and doesn't care about anything but himself and his own goals and ambitions. And I have actual experience dealing with this idiotic excuse for a person. Once he gets what he wants then he will be off trying to link up with another organisation to further himself in the way he does. Plum. Plum. Plum. Plum. Plum.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,030 Times

Good job no black people smoke weed...... Or vote.

Wanker. Way to set back a cause

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Earwig For This Useful Post:

gruff (17-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Yeah Earwig, indeed, what a fucking way to set back a cause?

Smokers are very liberal people and if he'd hitched his star to associations with the anti nazi league he'd have gotten good approval and a pat on the back but it's like Action on Smoking and Health accepting funds from British American Tobacco, as the fucking BNP, if you read their manifesto are total anti drug lunatics with talk of really excessive jail terms so this is gonna really tarnish 'cannabis' in general with any association to a bunch of beer swilling tattoo'd hate filled Burberry wearing low IQ football hooligans!

I'm faffing seething, I can tell ya, I've never felt more had in my life!

I mean, a prohibitionist deep cover mole couldn't have fucked things up as good as he's done so this is really gonna hafta be sorted out. Clear can carry on without him but at the moment I'm still reeling.....................

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mellowed View Post
    Shit man. Would guess that Reynolds would do something fucked up as that but clear, no I didn't see that coming.

Bad times but Mr Reynolds loves the publicity and my guess is that he is just hanging off the back of the bnp because they both can benifit from this announcement rather than him becoming a full paid up member of the bnp.

Just think of the publicity he/they will have with that in the papers.

He's a user and doesn't care about anything but himself and his own goals and ambitions. And I have actual experience dealing with this idiotic excuse for a person. Once he gets what he wants then he will be off trying to link up with another organisation to further himself in the way he does. Plum. Plum. Plum. Plum. Plum.
    Yeah ran into him so to speak when we did the lantern thingy - he was off from the get go! A real self promoter I wouldn't want to have to be around him in the real world.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nuube For This Useful Post:

Rockster (04-09-12)

Thanks

I feel filthy now and i must burn my PC but i went for a look in the BNP website trying to find something about this. Found fuck all about it.

went for a look through the reuters link "source" and guess what................. fuck all again

are we sure this is true and not just the start of a smear campaign because he is standing in the Corby by election?

Just askin like

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hooter For This Useful Post:

Smokeypants (18-09-12)

Thanks

email him via the clear website

Email: [email protected]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hooter For This Useful Post:

Rockster (04-09-12)

Thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ravyHD For This Useful Post:

taylor (13-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

Actually, can anyone actually say this isn't just a load of toss?
    It says Reuters as news source, but absolutely nothing about this on uk Reuters website.
    And apparently there is a bnp candidate standing as well, rendering the story bollox.
    So it looks like some bitter twisted sort is trying to fuck Peter over, so I will retract my let's troll the cunt etc.

Poet where did you get this from pls?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

Smokeypants (18-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

The story may not be true (and I don't think it is), but Peter has said some of those things.

--

I am not a racist. My oldest friend is a jet black Jamaican. However, on New Year’s Eve, when I drove down from my parents’ house in Hertfordshire to see that self-same friend in Maida Vale I was horrified at what I saw on Kilburn High Road. Even more so than when I lived there, nearly three years ago, it has been swamped with immigrants.

Right through London there was barely a white face to be seen. The vast majority of women were wearing hijab. Nearly every car contained an asian face with what seemed to me to be an unnaturally large amount of headroom. Muslim culture seems to predominate. I feel isolated in my own country.

I remember when I attended my son’s graduation at UEA in June, perhaps half the faces that went to collect a degree were oriental. I don’t care if they paid for the privilege, there are too many of them!

If our idiotic politicians cannot see what is wrong then I despair. They have neglected and damaged our nation through ridiculous adherence to political correctness. I want my country back.

Islam has become a source of great evil in the world and it is time we reconsidered our patience and tolerance of it. We have been taken advantage of. “Multiculturalism” is not only a dreadful word but an idea that is making no sense. Immigrants don’t want it either. When they come here they want to group themselves into ghettoes. They separate themselves from our national culture. They want all the benefits of what we stand for without any responsibility.

We see today the premier of Iceland standing up for his people and defying convention. Whatever the rights and wrongs, it is time we had some of this in Britain but is there a single politician in this country with this sort of bravery? I can’t think of one.

Unless our leaders can get a grip on what is happening then this is a recipe for Enoch Powell’s “rivers of blood”. God has given us Obama who is clearly a force for good but we need more. Who in Britain has the intelligence, the courage and the popular appeal to step up to the plate?

-- Peter's blog, sometime before January 9, 2012. Reposted from Indymedia.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

Claymorrow (05-09-12), Rockster (05-09-12), Spiderman (11-10-13), Stirruphead (10-01-13)

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast