Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter Reynolds, the TRUTH.

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Swilly View Post
    Actually, can anyone actually say this isn't just a load of toss?
    It says Reuters as news source, but absolutely nothing about this on uk Reuters website.
    And apparently there is a bnp candidate standing as well, rendering the story bollox.
    So it looks like some bitter twisted sort is trying to fuck Peter over, so I will retract my let's troll the cunt etc.

Poet where did you get this from pls?
    Don't care whether it is true or not, (apart from damage to the legalisation of cannabis), it doesn't change my view of the man!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nuube For This Useful Post:

Aleppo (04-01-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Email sent and with my deepest scorn, derision and highly barbed hate filled invective.

Thanks

Thanks

And another:http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2012/01/490924.html

This time a journalist saying Clear is good but this racist dingbat has to go!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
    Full text of that is already here: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...olds-the-TRUTH

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

Rockster (04-09-12)

Thanks

I think Nick Griffin is a pretty dubious and unpleasant character. I would like to hear more from him about his policies and I’d like to see him quizzed by Andrew Marr or Jeremy Paxman. At present I don’t understand exactly what he really advocates. Like millions of British citizens, I do not consider myself a racist but I do believe in Britain for the British. I don’t understand why a Muslim Lawyers or a Black Police Officers organisation is OK but an organisation for white British is denounced and reviled.

Oh well I guess I must be as bad as Peter Reynolds then because I cant see what's wrong with this I just took from the link

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

Yeah I've seen all those links about Peter hundreds of times.
    I thought this was about him joining forces with the bnp, which it now obviously isn't.

I don't think he is a good leader for clear at all, but I won't be e mailing him calling him a fakin wazzock.
    I don't agree with his views but he is entitled to them and many of his comments are observations, but some like .. There are too many of them.. Are just not right.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hooter View Post
    Oh well I guess I must be as bad as Peter Reynolds then because I cant see what's wrong with this I just took from the link

" I want to hear more from him about his policies "

That's whats fucking wrong, you blind?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
    " I want to hear more from him about his policies "

That's whats fucking wrong, you blind?
    I read that as a criticism of being a dubious character, which is the context it was said in. Similarly, with the heavyweight paxman and marr suggestions, I read it as though he wanted to see griffin get squashed in public.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

Hooter (05-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,621 Times

My anti-racist views are well known on this forum & from what I can see it appears that the BNP & Peter Reynolds are both 'somewhat' suspect when it comes to tolerance of multiculturalism. Therefore I think I'll stay out of this one or I'll start to swear a lot.

Happy arguing the rest of you...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ganesha For This Useful Post:

Aleppo (04-01-13), jibbers (05-09-12), King Chong (06-09-12)

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast